**Autumn 2020 Beauty Gift details can be found here. **
As you might have noticed from my recent posts on beauty gifts with purchase, I was not really enthralled by the value or products included by either Cult Beauty nor Space.NK. That was quite disappointing as I have been promised a gwp as a birthday gift back in June so I have been waiting quite a while for that birthday present. Well, I am happy to report that I finally found a beauty gift that is worth the money and that gift is from Liberty of London.
This is a gift I also wanted last year when I first saw it, but it came out the day I left the UK so… Safe to say that it did not happen. However, the moment I saw it this year I rushed to fill my basket with products that would help me qualify for the gift.
See below why.
What does the Liberty Beauty Gift with Purchase include?
- Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser 30ml
- QMS Medicosmetics Hydro Foam Mask 50ml
- Malin+Goetz Lip Moisturiser 7g
- REN Clean Skincare AHA Body Serum 50ml
- Byredo Mojave Ghost Mini Hair Perfume 30ml – just like everything Byredo this hair mist smells incredible and the blend of scents is gorgeous. It is safe to say that it leaves your hair smelling incredible. But a word of caution, a little goes a long way.
- Diptyque Figuier Mini Scented Candle 70g – this candle is also pretty neat and perfect for the upcoming season.
- Kiehl’s Herbal Micellar Water 40ml
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml
- Aesop Skincare Intelligence Duet Box
- Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eyeliner – this is one of the best eyeliner products I have ever used. It glides onto that delicate eye area without tugging and it is super pigmented .
- Sisley Floral Toning Lotion 30ml
- Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo (various shades)
- Davines Oi Shampoo 90ml – one of my favourite shampoos ever. This product smells so amazing and despite its balm like texture, it leaves my hair both super soft, but also full of volume.
- Frederic Malle Carnal Flower 10ml
- Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner 59ml
- Aveda Shampure™ Nurturing Shampoo 50ml
- Liberty London Exclusive Wash Bag
- Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser 30ml
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Roseland 2ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Body Wash 40ml
- Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion 45ml
- Skin Regimen HA Booster 25ml
- Chantecaille Longest Lash Deluxe Mascara 4g
- Lixirskin Vitamin C Paste 30ml
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser 20ml – this is an interesting moisturiser, but I had quite a bit of difficulty getting it to sink into my skin. It just sits on top of my skin no matter how little I apply. Maybe you will have better luck with it!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder 3.5g – this is perhaps one of the best powders in the market. It might have taken me a while to get used to it as I have been avoiding powders, but now I cannot live without it. It leaves my skin velvet smooth and helps my makeup stay in place.
How much is the beauty gift from Liberty worth?
The beauty gift is reportedly worth over £490 which is quite an impressive value. The value combined with the products makes this gift one of the best gifts of the season.
What do you need to do to qualify for the gift with purchase?
In order to qualify for the gift you first need to become a reward member if you are not one already and then spend £175 across the beauty range of products that Liberty carries.
Overall, I am in love with this gift. Like I said above, not only does the gift provide amazing value, but the products included are pretty great as well. Furthermore, this is a great opportunity to try out some of the brands that Liberty of London carries are not as common as you might think. The department stores carries a highly curated selection of beauty products that are very unlikely to disappoint. You will certainly find something to love.
Not sure what to get?
If you are not sure what to buy, don’t worry. You are not the only one. I had great difficulty choosing as well.
Sure, I could have easily gone for a fragrance, one of the fragrances I have been eyeing for a while now, but my perfume collection is suggesting that it would be a really bad idea. So I chose something else.
I have not tried nor really heard about the products in my basket. I knew they existed, well most of them, but haven’t really seen them pop up everywhere. I am really curious to try them out.
The one product that I have tried is the Pixi Retinol Tonic which is perhaps my favourite one from the Pixi range.
What do you think of the Liberty beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that Blush Suede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.