As you might already know, I have been following Niche Beauty for a while but placed my first order just a few weeks back. My experience with Niche Beauty is detailed here while the review of the contents of my order – their other beauty advent calendar is available here.
Given that I already own one of the Niche Beauty advent calendars, I was shocked to discover earlier today that they released a new one. See more below. Also, make sure to read till the end as a great offer awaits you. I truly mean it!
Niche Beauty Highlights Advent Calendar Contents
1. Lano / Lanolips 101 Ointment Pyramid / 15 ml / Full size
2. Aesop / Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash / 30 ml / Full size
3. Westman Atelier / Eye Love You Mascara / 2 g / Travel size
4. Dr. Barbara Sturm / Anti-Aging Body Cream / 50 g / Travel size
5. Augustinus Bader / The Cream / 7 ml / Travel size
6. Leonor Greyl / Shampooing Créme Moelle de Bambou / 50 ml / Travel size
7. Mario Badescu / Enzyme Cleansing Gel / 10 ml / Travel size
8. Vita Liberata / Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish / 10 ml / Travel size
9. Caudalie / Resveratrol-Lift Firming Cashmere Cream / 15 ml / Travel size
10. Lipstick Queen / Altered Universe / 1,5 ml / Travel size
11. Dr Dennis Gross / B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Rescue Super Serum / 7 ml / Travel size
12. Sunday Riley / Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment / 5 ml / Travel size
13. Cle Cosmetics / Lifting Mist / 20 ml / Travel size
14. Sand & Sky / Brilliant Skin Porefining Face Clay Mask / 13 ml / Travel size
15. RMS Beauty / Luminizing Powder / 2 g / Travel size
16. Shani Darden / Daily Cleansing Serum / 10 ml / Travel size
17. Eyeko / Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner / 1,2 ml / Travel size
18. Royal Fern / Phytoactive Hydra-Firm Intense Mask / 15 ml / Travel size
19. Christophe Robin / Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt / 40 ml / Travel size
20. Mario Badescu / Glycolic Acid Toner / 59 ml / Travel size
21. Grown Alchemist / Hand Cream Vanilla and Orange Peel / 20 ml / Travel size
22. Murad / E-Shield Essential-C Cleanser / 60 ml / Travel size
23. Cult51 / Day Cream / 20 ml / Travel size
24. BYNACHT / Perfect Night Sleeping Balm / Nocturnal Signature Anti-Age Cream / 2 x 3 ml / Travel size
Price, Value and Availability
The new Niche Beauty advent calendar is already available for purchase. The calendar is priced at £145 and has a value of £375. You can purchase it here
The retailer offers international shipping. The thresholds are a bit different depending on location and the retailer’s not so great exchange rates in the case they localised the website. If you are still able to shop their german website in euros, consider yourself lucky! 🙂
*Update: despite what it says on the retailer’s website, I together with some of the readers have found that the calendar does not ship to all countries 😦 there is nothing to indicate this on the website so it is quite unexpected. I sincerely apologise for getting you all excited. I myself was super excited when I discovered this offer so I jumped on writing this article. That won’t happen again if I can help it. I will make sure to check that the checkout processes as planned. Thank you to those who brought this issue to my attention. If any of you managed to grab the calendar, let us know!
I mentioned an offer and I meant it. The calendar can be used to qualify for the Festive Shopper Beauty gift with Purchase. The GWP is worth £400/€415. You will need to get something extra in order to qualify for the offer, but not a lot. A small stocking filler perhaps 🙂
If you spend an extra £30 or so, you can get nearly £800 in value for just around £165. I am not using exact numbers here as it really depends on where you are and the currency exchange rate.
This time around, I do not have a lot of comments. I love the contents of the calendar and the contents of the gift with purchase are not bad either. If you managed to get both, then it is more than worth it.
I love my Niche Beauty calendar (the other one that is now sold out) and I discovered quite a few products and brands through this shop. I am actually tempted to get this offer to be honest. I do wish they would have included less makeup products, but then again the other calendar had mainly skincare. I do appreciate that even though there is makeup. The products are mostly usable even at this time.
If you want the best offer you can get for this calendar, don’t think twice as I am sure it will be over soon. The gift with purchase has been around for quite a while now so it is likely that there are only a few remaining. Also, the calendar is a limited edition product. What I did not mention when I originally posted this, I was so excited, a tad too excited to be honest is that you should not feel any pressure despite the limited stock. If this is not an offer for you, then skip it. There are others and there will be many more. This is a perfect example that even when something sells out, new things are released to replace them.
Grab your Niche Beauty Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the new Niche Beauty Advent Calendar? How about this amazing offer?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.