Good news lovelies. I am back (sort of) and I come bearing gifts. Okay, not gifts, gifts but the news of a beauty gift with purchase. This time the news come from Harrods which just released their latest beauty gift with purchase. Find out more below.
What does the Harrods Beauty Gift with Purchase include?
The Beauty Gift with purchase from Harrods comes with 26 products inside and they look very interesting. See below for yourself.
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS – Brow Wiz® in Dark Brown (0.02g)
- BIOEFFECT – EGF Serum (3ml)
- BURBERRY – Bespoke Collection Eau de Parfum (5ml)
- BY TERRY – Baume De Rose (3g)
- DARPHIN – Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum (5ml)
- DECORTÉ – Moisture Liposome Hydration Boosting Serum (15ml)
- DERMALOGICA – Special Cleansing Gel (30ml)
- DIPTYQUE – <Roses Candle (70g)
- ERNO LASZLO – Hydraphel Skin Supplement (15ml)
- EYLURE – The Luxe Collection Lashes – Cameo
- GIVENCHY – Le Rouge 333 L’Interdit (1.5g)
- GOLDFADEN – Brightening Elixir (7ml)
- GROWN ALCHEMIST – Anti-Pollution Primer (12ml)
- HOURGLASS – Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder (9g)
- HUDA BEAUTY – Melted Shadow in Private Jet & Shimmering Sunset (2 x 2ml) – review
- KIEHL’S SINCE 1851 – Creme de Corps (30ml)
- LANCASTER – Tan Maximiser (50ml)
- LAURA MERCIER – Caviar Volume Panoramic Mascara (3ml)
- NARS – Velvet Matte Lip Pencil In Dragon Girl (1.8g)
- OMOROVICZA – Silver Skin Saviour (15ml)
- PETITE AMIE SKINCARE – Hey! Miint Repairing Lip Mask (10ml)
- Supérieur Body Nightly Renewing Serum (10ml)
- RODIAL – Snake Serum Drops (10ml)
- SHISEIDO – Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (10ml)
- TATA HARPER – Créme Riche (7.5ml)
- TONYMOLY – Master Lab Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask (19g)
Wow. Now that is what we call an impressive lineup. I am actually pretty impressed by the products included in the beauty gift. Not necessarily because I know some of them and have tried them before, I have, but because these are not exactly products you can find in other beauty gifts with purchase or similar offers. Of course, this lineup is not for everyone. Those who want to go more hughstreet rather than high-end (which is totally fine btw) might not enjoy it as much, but then again it could be a great opportunity to spoil yourself. For the rest, this might be exactly what you were waiting for.
Look, I am not saying that this is the most amazing offer out there, but you have quite a few products that you won’t find easily, especially not to try. The reason why the Harrods beauty gift with purchase stands out is because of the variety and product choice.
Personally, I am intrigued by the lineup from Harrods. I haven’t tried many of these products and I would give it a shot. How about you?
Lest we forget, see below more details about how you can get your hands on this gift.
When does the Harrods beauty gift with purchase offer launch?
I am happy to report that the beauty gift from Harrods is already available so don’t take your sweet time as this offer won’t be around for long. Not only such offers are often sold out fast, but now there are a ton more people shopping online bored or with money to spare or simply in need of a pick me up. Keep that in mind.
How much is the Harrods Spring/Summer 2020 beauty gift worth?
The Harrods Beauty gift with Purchase comes with 26 items plus a gorgeous bag to store all your goodies in and it is worth around £350.
What do you need to do in order to qualify for the beauty gift with purchase?
In order to qualify for the beauty offer from Harrods you need to spend £250 across beauty products that the department store sells.
Overall, this is yet another amazing beauty gift. It is as always a good opportunity to try some expensive, luxuries beauty products without having to pay full price. You try them before you buy them basically so that can be a good sort of investment. However, despite what I said above about not taking your sweet time, don’t get this if it is not the right time for you or if your circumstances don’t allow for it. There will be many more offers coming and this is just the start of the summer beauty gift with purchase season. Do what is best for you and yours.
Grab your gift now.
What do you think of the Harrods beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.