Cult Beauty seem keen on continuing with indie brand offers, not that we mind. I am glad to see that the skindie beauty box was so well received that they also decided to release a baby version of their beauty gift with purchase, as such, we now have the Skindie Goody Bag to talk about. How exciting! (more like how awkward on my part, but sure, let’s go with how exciting).
Like I mentioned last time, I really am excited that we are getting the opportunity to explore indie brands more. It goes without saying that this is also a nice change from the same old, same old we have been seeing lately not just from Cult Beauty, but from other retailers as well.
Cult Beauty Skindie Goody Bag
- Cult Beauty Medium Travel Make Up Bag
- ZitSticka PRESS REFRESH Exfoliating Hydro-Mask, 1 x piece
- Algenist Blue Algae Vitamin C Dark Spot Correcting Peel, 10ml
- NatureLab TOKYO Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub, 30g
- Keys Soulcare Skin Transformation Cream, 6g
- Furtuna Skin Porte Per La Vitalita Face and Eye Serum, 6g
- LOLI Beauty Date Nut Brûlée, 20g
- Jordan Samuel Skin The After Show Treatment Cleanser, 30ml
- Wander Beauty Rose Gold Baggage Claim Eye Masks, 1 x pair
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots, 6 x sticker dots
- Farmacy Green Clean Balm Cleanser, 12ml
- Herbivore Prism Exfoliating Glow Serum 12%, 3.3ml
- Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C Sleep Mask, 8ml
How to qualify for the Skindie Goody Bag?
In order to qualify for this new beauty gift with purchase from Cult Beauty, all you need to do is spend at least £70 on skincare and add the code SKINDIE at checkout.
How much is the Skindie Goody Bag worth?
The beauty gift with purchase filled with indie beauty brands is reportedly worth over £105.
Sadly the goody bag does not seem to work together with the Skindie Beauty Box. So if you get an error that the code is not valid, this might be the cause.
Honestly, I think this is a pretty fair offer and even though the beauty gift with purchase is not as impressive as some of their previous ones, this goody bag is still worth getting. There is an obvious reason why the goody bag is not as impressive and that is the significantly lower purchase threshold. However, I am actually happy to see more of these goody bags as they are more accessible. So what if this does not longer feel like a big event? You can now get a beauty gift with purchase with 10+ deluxe samples to try when you are making you usual beauty purchases rather than have to wait for the big goody bag and make a huge purchase all at once. We all know that making a bigger purchase can be both exciting, but it can also come with some tints of regret or at least a silver of doubt. At least, I feel guilty every once in a while when I get one of these beauty gifts even if I do end up loving them.
In regards to the products, I only used two of the above even though I not only heard good things about some of their others, but also included them on my wish-list. As always, I will only talk about the products I used as it would make little to no sense to comment on things I don’t know much about.
- Cult Beauty Medium Travel Make Up Bag: The bag is high quality and pretty useful. The Make-Up Bag may seem a bit on the smaller size, but it is pretty spacious and you would be amazed about just how many items you can fit inside of it. I have one from my first ever CB beauty gift with purchase from ages ago and I have to say that I was also reluctant at first, but I ended up loving it once I gave it a chance. Let’s just say that this beg made many trips across Europe ever since. When it comes to buying it though, I have to say that I would not purchase it on its own. Not only is the makeup bag part of this gift and has been part of others over the years, but also because I found that Sinsay (the Polish retailer I told you about which is available across continental Europe) sells many similar high quality makeup bags for way less and even though I haven’t stepped foot in a Primark in quite some time now, I am sure they do as well. To some of you, it might see like I am comparing apples and oranges and I can see why you would think that, but to me a make-up bag is a make-up bag and as long as it is high quality and maybe a little bit cute, I am not that interested who sells it (brand wise), but whether it fits my needs. Now, I’ve definitely fell down the rabbit hole…
- Wander Beauty Rose Gold Baggage Claim Eye Masks: While I am not super fond of the idea of having a single use product, I have to say that this type of product works usually regardless of brand. It takes a special kind of patch or sheet mask for it not to work haha. This product is a safe bet though as the patches are high quality and by keeping the product and leaving it to absorb over a period of time, it is bound to provide some results, emphasis on some. I know that there are people out there who do not think this is the case and that is fine, but my experience showed that such products usually do work. I might hate keeping patches on, but the effects are “wow” if the underlying product is remotely good. The patches from Wander are actually pretty wonderful. The patches might not be made of jelly, but they work wonders on under-eye bags, they hydrate and even illuminate the area while you can focus on something else. They might not be my absolute favourite patches, but I do enjoy using these specific ones from time to time. This is definitely a product worth a shot IMO.
Overall, I am kinda excited about this beauty gift with purchase despite the fact that I had some comments above or rather it might have come across like that. Sometimes it seems like I am trying to convince people not to get something, but I do not do it on purpose, I am just trying to keep things real and maybe address even the things that no one would tell you (to the best of my knowledge that is). This is a lovely opportunity to grab some new launches from Cult Beauty or just make some those purchases you’ve been planning for a while.
Grab the Cult Beauty Skindie Goody Bag here.
What do you think of this goody bag? Have you tried any of the products before?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.