I do not want to spend too much time on this post as I am sure that your inbox is already filled with Black
Black Friday is upon us once again. During this day, many of us will engage in the purchase of goods and services at prices that are considered to be discounted. However, not every single one of those flashy offers and boy are they flashy, are worth your time and money.
The following list includes both offers that are worth checking out and others you should ignore. There’s a lot of Black Friday goodies to go around, so do not worry! I am sure you will end up finding something to your liking, but a bit of caution is needed and I am up for the job of helping your sort through them.
For now, let us begin with the list of good offers.
Black Friday Offers you might want to have a look at
- LookFantastic – shop here
The best products to purchase differ a bit depending not he country and their availability. For example, you can get quite a few beauty advent calendars on sale right now. For the UK, the best such advent calendar offers is the one for the Stylist one. In other countries, I spotted the GlossyBox advent calendar at a discount. However, not only advent calendars are for grabs, but also mystery beauty boxes ( the more you grab, the sweeter the deal)and there is also the limited edition Black Friday Beauty Box as well.
Again, offers differ a bit depending not availability and country so do make sure to get onto the website and switch to your country to find the best deals. Be careful though, as there are quite a few duds among the offers, but mostly they are good which is why LF made the list.
- Tonic15 – shop here via my affiliate link and get £5 off
Tonic15 has some pretty cute beauty kits available for grabs right now. For those of you who are not familiar with the retailer, I have to say that this is perhaps the best k-beauty retailer not he UK market right now. The retailer does ship internationally as well. It is a good choice if you are looking for products from brands not available locally.
- YesStyle – shop here
YesStyle is always a good destination for quite a few things ranging from beauty to lifestyle items. The Asian retailer carries a lot of K-Beauty brands that are still not easily (or at all) available in most countries. However, personally, more so than beauty, I have been interesting in their lifestyle section lately. They have lots of cute little items and gadgets to help you out in the kitchen. I really wish those items would go mainstream and become available in local stores as they are quite ingenious. Have a look for yourself.
The retailer always has good sales going on, but I feel like they are just a tiny bit better on this occasion.
- Miin Cosmetics – shop here via my affiliate link
Miin Cosmetics is yet another K-Beauty shop that is worth checking out. The retailer will be running an up to 25% off offer on Friday. This is a good option for those looking to get K-Beauty products and are based in continental Europe. There are no worries regarding custom fees or duties as compared with Tonic15. Delivery is free over 50 EUR.
- Morphe – shop up to 75% off on selected items here
- FeelUnique – various deals + a beauty gift with purchase worth £100 when you send £100 – shop here
- Cult Beauty – shop here
Cult Beauty nearly made it onto the not-that-great list. I still believe that this is an offer not worth pursuing unless you have some urgent needs. The only times one should be shopping at CB is when they have a gift with purchase offer going on. However, there is an execution and that is the beauty boxes. Speaking of which, two of the latest beauty boxes released by Cult Beauty are still available and you can grab them at a discount.
- Niche Beauty – shop here.
Same as with Cult Beauty, shopping at Niche Beauty should be restricted to when they have some amazing offers going on. However, the best thing you could possibly grab right now, in my humble opinion of course, is the Winter Bag Gift Set available here.
- LixirSkin – shop here
Perhaps one of the best single-brand offers is this one from LixirSkin. While the brand is great, their product selection is rather limited. If you are a fan though, then this one is for you.
- Glossy Box – shop here
While this is not technically a Black Friday Beauty Offer, it deserved a mentioned. You can now get the Grazia collaboration beauty advent calendar plus the Glossy Box “Surprise Me” advent calendar as a bundle for just £130. The total value is of over £900.
- SkinStore – various offers (incl. advent calendar) + gift with purchase – shop here
- Glossier – shop here
Glossier made the list because even though there are other brands that have better deals and did not make the list, you can pretty much only save on Glossier during this period. Plus, their products are not sold elsewhere so you can cannot take advantage of other deals. Their holiday limited editions are pretty cute!
- Latest in Beauty – shop here
You can pretty much never go wrong with Latest in Beauty, especially now when they still have the collab. beauty boxes with The Sunday Times Style still in stock.
- Charlotte Tillbury – 40% off + gift with purchase – shop here
- Pai Skincare – Up to 40% off bundles and 20% off everything else use code: CHECKMEOUT- shop here
Not so great beauty offers
- Ouai – 20% off site wide – shop here or perhaps go to other retailers that sell the brand that might just offer a better deal (see Cult Beauty, LookFantastic etc)
- SpaceNK – up to 25% off – same comments as with CB apply – shop here
- Fresh UK – 25% off everything – shop here
- New Look – up to 50% off on selected items, including som beauty stocking fillers (at best) – shop here
- Mac Cosmetics – 20% Sitewide + a free gift when you spend £55 – shop here
I could not help myself and just had to include a few more offers on here that I know will interest some of your.
- Glamour Weekender ticket + Goody Bag – use code BLACKFRIDAY for £5 off – get your ticket here
- ASOS – up to 80% off on everything, but not so much on beauty – shop here
- BooHoo – up to 70% off “everything”, including some good deals on beauty such as on the advent calendar and other essentials – shop here
- Lululemon – various BF offers – shop here
- Sweaty Betty – 25% off on everything – shop here
Have any of these offers caught your eye? What Did you get For Black Friday?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.