The time you have been wiaitng for is here – Cult Beauty is back with a new gooody bag. The new goody bag from Cult Beauty entitled The Consicous Goody Bag is filled with 13 “consious” products. Want to learn more? Keep on reading.
Cult Beauty The Cult Conscious Goody Bag Contents
- 19/99 Beauty Precision Coloru Pnecil in “Barna” 1g – full size
- Augustinsu Bader The Rich Cream, 7ml – deluxe size
- Briogeo Scalp Revival™ Charcoal+Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo, 59ml – travel size
- Biossance Squalane and Elderberry Jelly Cleanser, 40ml – deluxe size
- HUM Nutrition Flatter Me, 60 capsules – full size
- Lanolips Everywhere Multi Cream, 85ml – full size
- Odacite Eye Contour Serum Concentrate (Baobab _ Sarsapilla), 5ml – full size
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 75ml – travel size
- Rituel de Fille Nectar Pigment Balm in “Bee Sting”, 2.2g – deluxe
- Supergoop Glowscreen SPF 30, 15ml – travel size
- U Beauty The Super Hydrator, 10ml – deluxe size
- Verso Super Eye Serum, 7ml – deluxe size
- ESPA Tri-Active Resillience Rest and Recovery Nigh Balm, 15ml – full size
Price and Value
The Cult Conscious Goody Bag is worth £275, hwoever it can be yorus for free if you spend £125 on beauty products from the retailer. The offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or with samples.
The first 1000 to shop the goody bag will also receive a £15 gift card.
If you want to get your hands on the Cult Conscious Goody Bag, act fast. These goody bags always sell out and this one is sure to be no different. With 13 full and deluxe size products, it is an incredible value offer comapred to eveyrthing else currently available.
For me, Cult Beauy Gody bags always repsented a great way to try new products for less. The same applies in this case. Sure, the conetnts are not as glamamours as they once were, howeer they at least made an effort to incldud products that have not been features before, at least in part that is.
Still, if you are looking for some great beauty products at a steal of a price, check out the Cult Conscions Goody Bag from Cult Beauty today. Want to get even more value for your buck? Then check out this Sunshine Edit beauty box as well.
What do you think of this new goody bag? Are you going to grab it?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.