Latest in Beauty is back with a new and extraordinary collaboration. If this year the Style Beauty Awards edits were not quite as incredible as we expected them to be (based on previous editions) and you were left dissapointed, then you might just enjoy Pure Beauty Awards Edit more.
Latest in Beauty is “taking it global” with the debut of their first ever Pure Beauty Global Awards Edit. This exclusive edit is packed with 24 premium global beauty brands, 18 of which are new brands to LiB, plus an all full-size lineup.
Pure Beauty Awards Edit (Brand) Lineup
- Routes Luxury Hair Extensions – Hair Grippers (set of 2)
- Routes Luxury Hair Extensions – Pink Luxe Waving Comb
- Nena Glacial Skincare – Mineral Eye Cream (15ml) – worth £20
- Pharma Oil – Wonder Toner with AHA Acids (100ml) – worth £11.99
- Forget About Age – Instant Eyes Love (2×3 ml twist pen) – worth £66
- Mother Nailture – Nail Polish – Sand Dune (11ml)
- RCI Hairscience – Pro Series Essence (30ml) – worth £66
- Kiss The Moon – Glow Night Time Body Cream (200g) – worth £36
- Namsu – Body Wash Starter Kit in Labdanum and Cedar (400ml) – worth £35
- Protéger – Dermal Sérum (200ml) – worth £87.59
- Derma Organic Science Comsetics – Manca Butter Face & Eyes (50ml)
- NailKind – Nail Strengthener – Tough Love (8ml)
- Danphelyn – Firming Eye Serum (15ml) – worth £49.99
- Neemen – Clean Refreshing Wash (200ml) – worth £16
- Umberto Giannini – Curl Jelly Refresh (150ml)
- Land of Lashes – Naked Collection #4 (1 pair)
- Revolution Beauty – Gold Eye Hydrogel Patches (60 pieces) – worth £15
- Mother Sage – CBD Anti-Cellulite & Slimming Gel (100ml) – worth £26.99
- Invity – SuperNAD Youth Activating Facial Sheet Mask (22g)
- Eyecha – Eco Lashes (1 pair)
- Bondi Sands – Sunny Daze SPF (50g) – worth £12.99
- Mii Cosmetics – Nail Polish – Raspberry Ripple (14ml)
- Mii Cosmetics – Nail Polish – Birthday Suit (14ml)
- Mii Cosmetics – Nail Polish – Red Devil (14ml)
- Opty NC – Complete Skin Food Elixir Ultimate 1.0 (392g) – worth £115
- Numee – Supercombo Eyecream (15ml)
- Kollo Health – 10,000mg Premium Liquid Marine Collagen + Vitamin B&C (14 satchets) – worth £35.99
- Avon – Anew Renewal Protinol Power Serum
How does it work?
There are 27 products you can choose from to create your own unique edit worth up to £500. Each box will include 6 products. You can create as many edits/get as many boxes as you wish.
Price and Value
The new edit box is priced at £36 however the value can go up to £500 depending on your picks and luck.
The edit is available starting 9AM on Sunday, the 15th of May 2022.
I have to say that this does indeed look like a great beauty box. If you are UK based then I highly recommend you check this one out as the choice of products is interesting. Not only that, but the lineup if formed of beauty brands that are either not usually available or not all that known in the UK. This is you chance to discover some new gems.
Plus, the value is definitely there. You can get significnat value for your money depending on your picks. I do rcommend moving fast though if this is an edit that is of interest as the best products will be available in limited numbers (they always are!) and they will sell out the fastest.
Happy beauty box hunting!
What do you think of the new Pure Beauty Global Awards edit?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.