An unexpected surprise from Cult Beauty landed in our inboxes this week. The online beauty retailer just launched a new beauty box and this time the theme is body care. Want to learn more? Keep on reading to find out all the details about this new and exclusive body edit beauty box from Cult Beauty.
The Body Edit Beauty Box Contents
Inside the Body Edit from Cult Beauty you’ll find five full sizes, one deluxe, and two travel-sized beauty products.
- Coco&Eve Glow Figure Smoothie Shower Gel in ‘Dragon Fruit and Lychee’ (300ml) – full size
- ESPA Smooth and Firm Body Butter (100ml) – travel size
- HUM Nutrition Flatter Me supplements (60 Capsules) – full size
- frank body Cacao Coffee Scrub (100g) – travel size
- Mario Badescu AHA Botanical Body Soap (236ml) – full size
- DeoDoc Ingrown Hair Exfoliator (40ml) – full size
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Resurfacing Body Scrub (15ml)- deluxe size
- ilāpothecary Magnesium Amethyst Bath Soak Refill (400g) – full size
Price and Value
The new edition of the Cult Beauty box is priced at £45 and has a reported value of around £165 thus helping you save around 70% off the retail price of the products included.
The box ships internationally and can be purchased as long as stock lasts.
Cult Beauty never disappoints when it comes to their beauty boxes and this new body edit edition is no different. Inside you will find a great mix of full-sized and travel-sized products from some amazing brands such as ESPA, frank body, Kate Somerville, and more.
In terms of products, I can only tell you that the Coco & Eve shower gel is not bad, not bad at all. The shower gel is creamy and has a fruity scent to it. It is not the best product from the brand, but it is a great replacement from Brazilian 4Play from Sol de Janeiro if you want to try something new.
If you are looking for a beauty box that caters to your body care needs, then this is the one for you. At just £45, it is an amazing deal considering the box has a value of over £165. So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab yours now before they all sell out!
What do you think of this new edit from Cult Beauty?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.