A new beauty advent calendar and the biggest surprise of the year is the introduction of the Harvey Nichols beauty advent calendar. It was high time they joined time tide even if a tad late. Don’t you agree?
Harvey Nichols Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
• Acqua Di Parma Colonia Body Lotion 75ml
• Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 10ml (Full Size)
• Carolina Herrera Mini Deluxe Lipstick In 310 Satin
• Carolina Herrera Mini Deluxe Lipstick In 171 Sheer
• Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise In Chocolate Bronze 7g (Full Size)
• Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g
• Dermalogica Proskin 30 Treatment Voucher (Worth £50)
• Dr Barbara Sturm Face Cream 20ml
• Environ Intensive Revival Masque 15ml
• Environ Focus On Filler Treatment, OR Focus On Eye Treatment Voucher (Worth £65)
• Escentric Molecules M+ 8.5ml
• ESPA Tr-Active Regenerating Phyto Collagen Plumping Mask 30ml
• ESPA Tri-Active Regenerating Calming Cica Cleansing Balm 55ml
• Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fu$$Y 9ml (Full Size)
• Fenty Beauty The Whole Shebang 45-Minute Colour Masterclass (Worth £45)
• Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore Refining Toner Serum 50ml
• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer 1.3g
• Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengence Eau De Parfum 5ml
• La Mer Crème De La Mer Moisturising Cream 7ml
• La Mer Waves Of Hydration Service
• La Perla Possibilities Eau De Parfum 12ml
• La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Cream 3ml
• La Prairie Art Of Beauty Facial Treatment Voucher (Worth £150)
• Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau De Parfum 5ml
• Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait De Parfum 5ml
• Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile And Lavender 59ml
• Memo Paris Marfa Eau De Parfum 10ml
• MZ Skin Anti-Pollution Illuminating Eye Mask 3g (Full Size)
• MZ Skin Vitamin Infused Facial Treatment Mask 12ml (Full Size)
• NEOM Bedtime Hero Pillow Mist In Chamomile, Cedarwood & Ylang Ylang 30ml (Full Size)
• Olverum Bath Oil 60ml
• OPI Nail Lacquer In Happy Anniversary 15ml (Full Size)
• Parfums De Marly Delina Candle 30g
• Revitalash Advanced Serum 2ml (Full Size)
• RÓEN Cake Mascara 10ml (Full Size)
• Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster 30ml (Full Size)
• Serge Lutens Nuit De Cellophane Eau De Parfum 5ml
• Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil 15ml (Full Size)
• UOMA Afro.Dis.Iac Liquid Eyeliner 0.9g (Full Size)
Harvey Nichols Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The new beauty advent calendar from Harvey Nichols will be priced at £250 and has a reported value of around £1200.
The calendar is expected to land on October 5th and will be accessible for Rewards Members only during the 5-6th of October and from October 7th it will be available for general sale.
Harvey Nichols Beauty advent Calendar Comments
Okay, now we are talking. This calendar screams luxurious in a way that no other calendar has managed, not on the past and definitely not in 2022.
Not only the value of this advent calendar’s contents is significantly higher than that of the other many department store advent calendars that will be released this year, but the contents themselves include products that we have never seen before as part of any beauty offer nor we will see them again anytime soon. I am pretty sure of this!
This beauty calendar is as high end as it will get. It is suitable for those who love luxury beauty and are happy to indulge in decadent perfumes and skincare alike.
If this ships internationally which unfortunately cannot confirm at this time but also highly doubt, this calendar would be a must in my book.
What do you think of the new Harvey Nichols advent calendar?
As always, do stay tuned as I will update this post once more information is available. for More information on advent calendars, check out this page.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
I decided against buying any advent calendar this year, even though I really liked the Cult Beauty one, and also I like this year’s Liberty and SpaceNK ones. But then I looked at them and thought that nah, I’ve got so so much stuff, should really use it up and make some room for maybe a calendar next year.
And then this thing shows up. Not sure if I can get it (pretty sure no international shipping because of perfume although Liberty does ship perfume internationally but HN had their GWPs even without perfume UK only, no?). The makeup part doesn’t inspire me and the nail polish is so not my style, but the skincare, perfume and treatments (cause I’ll be able to go to London and use them) is so nice. I actually honestly like Rouge Baccarat Rouge. I get popcorn and caramel but no hospital and bubblegum 😉
Haha surprised you like Liberty and SpaceNK. Okay, I admit that SpaceNK is sort of nice but rather overdone in my opinion. So many products we have seen before. Yes, HN gwp was UK only. I do know what you mean. I was only planning on the Cult Beauty one and maybe LF if discounted later on aka next year in early spring. I also like the Latest in Beauty with Style Awards (details soon) but like you, I have too much and thought about skipping every other calendar and then this one shows up. If it were not for the price, I would totally use a third party but since the price is over the 150 euro limit it is way too complicated and gets expensive super fast plus there is the weight to consider. Maybe if I am in London when it launches even though I promised myself I would never step foot in HN ever again, not in London anyway. Have to say that I am super curious about Rouge Baccarat. Everyone seems to love it and yet I have never even tried it 😭 hope your plan works out well. I already had a mini not do mini impulse shopping spree today so I hope I will manage to stay away from all these temptations. Hope all is well otherwise 🙂
We were thinking with my husband of going to London on that particular weekend when it’s out, so yeah, I may be able to get it, because I haven’t found yet a cheap parcel forwarding service, on the other hand travelling back with this super bulky calendar sounds like a drag too, although I might be totally willing, lol
RBR from what I gather garners rather polarized reactions, either it’s very much a like or a very heavy dislike. For me it’s a very much like although not enough to warrant a purchase of a bottle. It smells to me super luxurious, but absolutely not a daily perfume. I could wear it someplace very elegant.
As for private life, it’s been a roller coaster, I’m dead tired and still at home
Oh. I hoped that you managed to get things on track and are happily living your life in your new home. I was thinking about getting the calendar and just taking the products home with me if I manage a trip right about when it lands. I am willing to sacrifice the box if need be
Doesn’t seem like it ships internationally, ah well
That is disappointing. But like you said… does the website work for you though? I cannot seem to be able to access it or rather sign in to my loyalty account
The website worked this morning and the calendar is visible when you change the country to the UK
Got that far but cannot log in 😂 better this way before I do something stupid