It’s that time of year again! The holidays are just around the corner and we know that means finding the perfect gifts for your loved ones. SkinStore has put together a holiday edit with some of their best-selling products, worth over $670!
Read on to find out more about this international beauty offer.
Skinstore 2022 Holiday Edit Contents
- Dr. Loretta Intense Replenishing Serum
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Mask
- MZ Skin Hydra Bright Golden Eye Treatment Mask
- 111Skin Rose Gold Radiance Boost
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5
- Filorga Time-Filler Cream
- U Beauty the Barrier Bioactive Treatment
- Bioeffect EGF Eye Serum
- NeoCutis NEO FIRM Micro Firm Neck & Decollete Rejuvenating Complex and Tightening Cream
- Alo Head-To-Toe Glow Oil
Skinstore 2022 Holiday Edit Price and Value
The new SkinStore 2022 Holiday Edit is priced at $149.00 and has a reported value of $670. The edit is available for purchase now.
Skinstore 2022 Holiday Edit Comments
While a bit pricey, this new edit from SkinStore is not half bad and totally deserves a second look. The SkinStore Holiday Edit is filled with goodies from some of the best brands in terms of skincare such as Elemis, 111Skin, Medik8, and more.
Below you can find a few words about two of the products included in this set that I have used many times in the past.
- The Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 is one of the most popular items in the set and for good reason. The cream is moisturizing and feels nice but it is not super lightweight so while it might work on some with oily skin, it might not work so well for all. The cream absorbs nicely into the skin, leaving the skin hydrated and plumper. The effects of this cream are visible but temporary.
- The Medik8 Hydr8 B5 is also a fan favorite, as it’s a hydrating serum that can be used morning and night. It is high quality and rather reasonable-priced serum, however, personally I am not obsessed with it. I do enjoy using it every now and again, but it is not the best such serum I used. I do keep all the bottles I get through beauty offers, but I would not necessarily purchase the serum myself. You might feel differently though.
If you’re on the hunt for some great holiday gifts (or a little something for yourself), be sure to check out the SkinStore Holiday Edit! This is not and edit for everyone nor it is the most incredible offer out there, but it is something worth considering.
What do you think of the Skinstore 2022 Holiday Edit?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.