‘Tis the season to start thinking about advent calendars—and we’ve got just the one for beauty lovers. The Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar for 2022 is full of 25 days’ worth of beauty treats, ranging from skincare to make-up and everything in between. So, if you’re looking to treat yourself or a loved one this holiday season, keep reading to find out everything you need to know about this year’s calendar.
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
1. BIOEFFECT EGF Serum, 3ml
2. BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara, 3ml
3. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Hot Lips 2.0 in Red Hot Susan, 3.5g
4. CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, 15ml
5. DR. BARBARA STURM Glow Drops, 3ml
6. DR SEBAGH Serum Repair, 20ml
7. FRÉDÉRIC MALLE Musc Ravageur Eau de Parfum, 10ml
8. GOLDFADEN MD Doctor’s Scrub, 15ml
9. HIGHER EDUCATION NIGHT OWL® Caffeinated Eye Crème, 15ml
10. ILAPOTHECARY Hyaluronic Eye Serum, 10ml
11. JUICE BEAUTY STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Retinol Serum, 7.8ml
12. MAC Eye Shadow in Amber Lights, 1.5g
13. MOLTON BROWN Fiery Pink Pepper Bath and Shower Gel, 100ml
14. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, 2.8g
15. ORMONDE JAYNE OJ Eau de Parfum Muscat, 10ml
16. OSKIA Renaissance Mask, 15ml
17. PARFUMS DE MARLY Delina Body Cream, 50ml
18. POLAAR Polar Night Destressing Mask, 50ml
19. SACHAJUAN Ocean Mist Volume Shampoo and Ocean Mist Volume Conditioner, 2 x 30ml
20. THE ORGANIC PHARMACY Honey & Jasmine Mask, 60ml
21. THIS WORKS Stress Check Roll On, 10ml
22. VERSACE Pour Femme Dylan Blue and Pour Homme Dylan Blue
23. VERSO Super C Serum, 10ml
24. VOTARY Super Seed Nutrient Cream, 50ml
25. XLASH Xbrow Eyebrow Serum, 3ml
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is priced at £195 and has a reported value of over £700. The calendar is out now and can be purchased here.
November 25th price – priced at £117
Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Comments
Now, this is a difficult one. On the one hand, the Fenwick beauty advent calendar is not one that usually pops up on my radar, and this year was no different. I never even considered it an option, but looking at the contents, I have to say that it is a surprising edit. But, on the other hand, Fenwick not only did go out of its way to create a good calendar but also ensured that the products included were not necessarily ones featured in other calendars on the market. And that, there, is something worth noting.
On the other hand, I can not help but wonder if Fenwick couldn’t have gone a bit higher with the value. The calendar is priced at £195 and has a reported value of over £700. It seems like an okay value, but still… not the best for an advent calendar, even one as good as this one appears to be.
Product-wise, I really like the mix, and the products included. However, the sizes of some of the products are pretty questionable. i.e Bioeffect serum. I know this has happened before, but it is still disappointing to see such things happening in high-end calendars, especially when it does not come to a product that is typically small such as eye cream.
- DR SEBAGH Serum Repair is my absolute favorite hyaluronic acid serum out there. The texture is rather thick and the product has a high price attached, but this product changed my skin for the better. With a proper cleansing routine in place, this serum did wonders for my pores. They did not “close-close,” as that does not happen, but the serum did help with the aspect of my pores, especially on my nose area, and the effect would not wear off during the day. But it was not just the pores; the overall appearance of my skin improved considerably.
- GOLDFADEN MD Doctor’s Scrub is a product I have mixed feelings about. It is super hyped up and the marketing of this product is a bit over the top in my opinion. The scrub is good, but it won’t improve your skin. The scrub is also pretty fine when it comes to mechanical exfoliation, but it can still be a bit too much, especially for people with sensitive skin.
- OSKIA Renaissance Mask is an okay mask, but we have seen a bit too much of it over the years. It went away for a while, but it resurfaced (no pun intended), and now it is everywhere again. The mask is excellent as it has a nice sticky gel texture, turning into a creamy balm. The mask is thus easy to apply and remove without making a mess. And the skin is left super soft and bright after usage.
If you’re looking for a fantastic beauty advent calendar this year, look no further than the Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar for 2022! Filled with 25 days’ worth of treats from high-end brands like NARS and Charlotte Tilbury, this calendar has something for everyone—and at £195, it’s worth picking up if luxury calendars are on your list! The best part about this calendar is that it does not contain the same products you can find in many other luxury calendars.
What do you think of this calendar from Fenwick?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.