If you’re like me, you love getting a little something special every day during the holiday season. That’s why I was so excited to learn about the Oh My Cream Beauty Advent Calendar for 2022! This calendar is packed with 25 days of beauty treats, including skincare, makeup, and haircare products from some of most well known clean beauty brands.
Oh My Cream Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Agent Nateur Holi Sex Intimate Oil (30ml, Full Size)
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (15ml, Travel Size)
- Aurelia London Cell Repair Night Oil (30ml, Travel Size)
- Bioeffect Egf Serum (2.5ml, Travel Size)
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Hair Mask With Prickly Pear Seed Oil (40g, Travel Size)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (13g, Travel Size)
- Herbivore Lapis Facial Oil (8ml, Travel Size)
- Ilia Lip Wrap Overnight Treatment (10ml, Full Size)
- Indie Lee Daily Vitamin Infusion (30ml, Full Size)
- John Master Organic Daily Nourishing Shampoo With Citrus & Geranium (60ml, Travel Size)
- Nubio We Want A Flat Belly (5 X 10ml, Travel Size)
- Odacité Bi+C (5ml, Full Size)
- Oh My Cream Skincare Cleansing Gel (250ml, Full Size)
- Oh My Cream Skincare Hydrating Serum (30ml, Full Size)
- Oh My Cream Skincare Toothpaste (25ml, Travel Size)
- Oskia Isotonic Hydra-serum (7ml, Travel Size)
- Pai Skincare The Impossible Glow Rose Gold (10ml, Travel Size)
- Patyka Charcoal Detox Mask (50ml, Full Size)
- Rms Beauty Cream Eyeshadow Palette
- Rudolph Care Açai Anti-stress Facial Cream (20ml, Travel Size)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Face Serum (15ml, Travel Size)
- Susanne Kaufmann Purifying Cleansing Gel (15ml, Travel Size)
- Talm Mega Pregnancy Oil (30ml, Travel Size)
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Mask (7.5ml, Travel Size)
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum (5ml, Travel Size)
Price and Value
The new advent calendar from Oh May Cream is priced at €165 and has a reported value of €665. The calendar is out now and it should be available for internationally shipping.
The new advent calendar from Oh My Cream is quite pretty, is in not? The choice of box for this year’s edition is quite nice and reusable. I highly appreciate it when this is the case. Also, I am happy that it is not yet another makeup bag. Usually when a calendar is housed in a makeup or vanity bag, said bag is a bit too large, especially for travel purposes. And do not tell me that many people keep their stuff in a vanity bag at home because I do not believe it. Maybe to store products they do not use or products from the same type aka for organizational purposes but not for every day use. Don’t get me wrong, I am sure there are some, there always are, but it may not be the most common thing to do. Anyway, there is only so many vanity bags one needs. Boxes are more versatile which is why I tend to enjoy them more. You don’t need to agree with me 🙃
Product wise, this beauty advent calendar from Oh My Cream contains an nice selection of cruelty free, clean beauty products. There is no reason for this calendar not to be a hit with both clean beauty lovers which let’s be honest do not have as many options to choose from, but also with beauty lovers in general. As long as one loves the content there is no reason not to consider this calendar. The price is okay-ish and the value is clearly there.
Contents include quite a few Oh My Cream products, but do not let that out you off. Oh My Cream actually has one of the best in house beauty brands I have ever seen from any retailer. They products totally blew my mind when trying them out. They are mostly super gentle and feel incredible on the skin without stripping in case of cleansers or exfoliators. They are hydrating but need to be used up fast as they change their scent quickly after opening.
There are two product in the Oh My Cream Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition that made me raise my brow so to speak. I am going to address only one as I am sure you can guess the second. The inclusion of the pregnancy oil. I am sure this product n be used by everyone regardless of whether they are pregnant or not as the oil is sure to have other benefits on the skin, but I do find it odd to add such a specific product in a calendar that can be purchased by so many people who may not be pregnant, have no intention to get pregnant, have not given birth recently or have no plans or ways to give birth. This calendar can be purchased by both men and women so I do find it a bit odd, don’t you? Sure, it is not a big deal but…
Other than that, I have no other comments even though It does seem that the calendar includes quite a few oil based products. Nothing wrong with that, but it surely stands out.
Overall, this is a good choice of calendar. Oh My Cream did not disappoint but at the same time, I do not find the calendar to be spectacular or impossible to resist.
What do you think of the new Oh My Cream beauty advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.