I popped right back with a public service announcement that I am sure will please many of you or even push you over the edge if you have been considering the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar bust just could not decide whether to go for it or not.
I know that some of you already purchased the calendar so I sincerely apologize and ask you to please not hate me.
Okay, so what is this incredible new deal regarding the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar?
You can now get the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition at its full price of £235 however on top of that you qualify for a beauty gift with purchase.
The beauty gift with purchase is the Good to Glow Goody Bag which was released a couple of so months ago. The Goody Bag used to be free when you would spend at least £195, however that is not that important now so I am not sure why I mentioned it. I am just incredibly excited I guess.
The Good to Glow Goody Bag is worth £455+ thus making this the best deal for the advent calendar we have seen this year or in general.
If you get the calendar while this offer is still available, you will end up with approx £1500 worth of products for just £235.
Have you ever seen a better deal?
Not that many times, I can tell you that.
What to do to redeem this offer?
In order to get the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar and get the Good to Gow Goody Bag on top, you need to enter the code GLOW at checkout.
What is inside the Good to Glow Goody Bag?
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster 20ml, worth £90.00
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Aloe Vera Gel 125ml, worth £50.00
- Biossance Squalane and Vitamin C Rose Oil 30ml, worth £55.00
- HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Body Detox Supplement (60 Vegan Capsules, 30 Days), worth £27.25
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250ml, worth £28.00
- LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer 50ml, worth £33.00
- Medik8 C-Tetra Luxe 30ml, worth £59.00
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 60ml, worth £78.00
- Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream, 59ml, worth £42.00
What do you think of this beauty offer? And most importantly, how much do you hate me right now?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going