Can you believe this? Boots is back with a new beauty box offer. This seems so unlike them. Not the offer, I meant the box.
Boots is not really a retailer that has gone down the beauty box route before, but I am here for it. Shall we see what they have prepared for us for Singles day?
Boots Showstopper Beauty Box Contents
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15ml
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 75ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser + Cotton Cloth 30ml
- Phillip Kingsley Egyptian Jasmine & Mandarin Elasticizer 150ml
- Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Scented Candle 25g
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Loose Setting Powder 6g
- Kylie by Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lip – shades 802 Candy K, 402 Mary Jo K, 601 Ginger, 309 Bunny (product shades may vary, only 1 shade included)
- The INKEY List Retinol Serum 30ml
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat in Hot Cherry 9ml
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 8ml
- Iconic London Mini Illuminator 2.8ml
- KVD Beauty Mini Tattoo Liner 0.2ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Luminous Eye Colour Pencil in Nudity 2.8g
- Patchology FlashMasque Hydrate Sheet Mask
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA 30ml
- Sanctuary Spa Ruby Oud Natural Oils Melting Pearl Body Butter 300ml
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant 5ml
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 15ml
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Deluxe 15ml
- Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml
- Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser 175ml
- ARKIVE The All Day Everyday Shampoo 60ml
- ARKIVE The All Day Everyday Conditioner 60ml
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Anti-Ageing Eye Cream with SPF15 15ml
- Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Repair Cream 10ml
Boots Showstopper Beauty Box Price and Value
The latest beauty box from Boots is priced at £80 however it has a reported value of over £330.
The box is available for purchase now.
I do not have to tell you this, you already know. Boots is not one to releases beauty boxes such as this one. They started doing it, but still, they do not release them often and when they do, it is worth paying attention. This time is no exception.
The Boots Showstopper Beauty Box is, in my option, one of the coolest beauty boxes we have seen lately and more than just that, a box that is very usable. You have a bit of everything you need for your beauty routine in here but the products themselves are not just any products either, their are actually showstoppers or some of the best in their respective categories.
This is not just a bunch of beauty products thrown together for Boots to make some more sales.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base is one of my favorites primers out there. This base is moisturizing, feels incredibly great on the skin and most of all makes foundation apply like a dream. It is perfect for those who love a more natural and glowy look.
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream might not be everyone’s cup of tea due to the strong and yet pretty fragrance, but in my option is one of the best body creams out there. The cream is moisturizing , maybe not as much as others but it tightens the skin and makes it look overall better. That is not to say that it does not hydrate cause it does, but it is just jot the most hydrating cream out there.
The Too Faced Mascara is also a favorite of mine. It is one of the few mascaras I can wear that does not bother me, but it is also one that is quite impactful as the effect it creates is clearly visible.
The Fenty Gloss Bomb is also rather amazing and feels super comfortable on the lips. It does not dry the lips and the texture of the gloss is not super sticky.
The Philip Kinsley Elasticizer is a great haircare product, but requires dedication in order to actually achieve results. I have never been good at this,m as you do need to keep the product on for around 20 minutes, but it is a good product and improves hair quality over time.
Overall, yeah. I highly recommend this beauty box form Boots. Not only does it contain a huge lot of products to try out but also includes some of the best products in their respective categories.
What do you think of the Boots Showstopper Beauty Box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going