I am back with an incredible and much awaited beauty offer – the release of the SkinCity winter beauty gift with purchase.
It has been a while since SkinCity last released such an offer so I am sure you are curious to find out more. In order to do so, I invite you to read the details below.
SkinCity Festive Favorites Beauty Gift Contents
- Revision Skincare, Gentle Cleansing Lotion, 15ml
- Elementrē, AHA Foamer – 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid, 40ml
- iS Clinical, Super Serum Advance+, 3.75ml
- Dr.Ceuracle, Royal Vita Propolis 33 Ampoule, 5ml
- NEOSTRATA, Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy, 5g
- QMS Medicosmetics, Antioxidant Day and Night Cream, 15ml
- NEOSTRATA, Skin Active Cellular Restoration, 15ml
- Skincity Skincare, NMF Hydrating Body Mist, 50ml
- Epionce, Enriched Body Cream, 75ml
- Neal’s Yard Remedies, Wild Rose Beauty Balm, 15g
- CLE Cosmetics, Mini Melting Lip Powder Trio, 3 x 0.4g
Price and Value
The new beauty gift with purchase from a SkinCity is worth £197 and can be yours for free with any qualifying order of over £120.Comments
So glad to see aSkinCity widely released their latest beauty gift with purchase and them releasing one in general. It has been way too long in my opinion and the brand’s absence in the whole beauty offers sphere has been felt deeply.
Another reason why I am so excited about this beauty gift is the inclusion of quite a few products we have not seen as part of any other offers nor included by SkinCity themselves before. That is amazing as the best part of these beauty deals is the discovery of new products that might have not crossed out paths.
Out of the products included here, I have tried only the NMF mist from the SkinCity brand and it this a product I enjoyed tremendously. The product left amazing on the skin and even helped me a bit with my skin bumps😻 the fact that it comes in a spray was worrying at first, but you quickly get used to it plus it is not hose like but quite fine for a body mist, that is.
Overall, I quite like this gift and think it would make a good option for anyone looking to buy some heavily curated, specialist approved skincare or hybrid makeup cause SkinCity has quite a bit of that as well.
What do you think of the SkinCity Festive Beauty Gift?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going