Introducing the Beauty Enthusiast’s Ultimate Delight: The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023!
The festive season is fast approaching, and what better way to count down the days than with a stunning array of beauty treasures waiting behind each door?
This year’s advent calendar from Cult Beauty promises to be a true celebration of self-care and indulgence, featuring an exquisite selection of cult-favorite brands and coveted products that will delight both beauty aficionados and newcomers alike.
Join us as we unveil the contents, share exclusive insights, and explore why the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 could become an essential part of your holiday ritual.
Get ready to unwrap a month of beauty magic and elevate your festive season to a whole new level of glamour and allure!
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 contents
- 19/99 BEAUTY Precision Colour Pencil – Barna (Full Size – £19)
- Amika Hydro Rush Intense Moisture Leave-In Conditioner (Deluxe size)
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (Travel Size – £71)
- BareMinerals MINERALIST Gloss-Balm – Heart or Serenity (Full Size – £22)
- Benefit Fluff Up Brow Wax – Clear (Travel Size – £13)
- Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream (Full Size – £43)
- Byredo Mascara – Astronomical (Deluxe size)
- Byredo Conserve You Face Oil (Full Size – £38)
- Cult Beauty Compact Mirror – Cult Beauty Christmas Print 2023 (Full Size – £8)
- Cult Beauty Satin Pillow Case – Ivory (Full Size)
- Cult Beauty Satin Sleep Mask Sleep – Cult Beauty Christmas Print 2023 (Full Size)
- Dieux Skin Tattoo Forever Eye Mask (Full Size – £22)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum (DeluxeSize – £85)
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel (1 pack)
- Dr. Levy Switzerland R3 Cell Matrix Mask (Full Size – £69)
- ELEMIS Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (Travel Size)
- FABLE & MANE Holiroots Pre-Wash Strengthening Treatment Hair Oil (Travel Size – £14)
- Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream (Travel Size – £19)
- Hair by Sam McKnight Happy Endings Nourishing Balm (Travel Size – £22)
- Hair Gain Hair Gummies (Full Size – £29.99)
- Herlum Copa Dew Oil (Full Size – £29)
- Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Blush Stick – Coral Cutie (Full Size – £23)
- Jo Loves A Home Candle – Roasted Chestnuts (Travel Size)
- Kinship Supermelt Vegan Lip Jelly Mask (Full Size – £19)
- Medik8 Crystal Retinal Ceramide Eye (Full Size – £42)
- Natasha Denina Bronze & Glow Duo (Travel Size – £17)
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector (Travel Size)
- OUAI Scalp and Body Scrub St Barts (Deluxe size)
- Paula’s Choice Clear Cleanser (Travel Size)
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Bluebell Therapies Woods (Travel Size)
- REN Bio Retinoid Youth Serum (Full Size – £62)
- RÓEN Eyes on Me Eyeshadow Palette (Full Size – £43)
- SAIE Glowy Super Gel – Starglow (Full Size – £22)
- Summer Fridays CC Me Serum (Full Size – £65)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (Full Size – £70)
- SUPERGOOP! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30 (Travel Size)
- The Seated Queen Cold Cream (Travel Size)
- Verden Herbanum Bath Oil (Travel Size)
- Votary Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream (Full Size – £55)
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 Price and Value
The advent calendar from Cult Beauty is worth over £1000 and priced at £225. The calendar out now.
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 Comments
I’m a bit underwhelmed by the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar this year. While there are some fantastic products, I was hoping for more high-impact surprises to make it truly special. Still debating whether it’s worth the investment.
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar has a mix of hits and misses for me. I’m excited about the Votary Cleansing Cream and the Dr. Levy Switzerland R3 Cell Matrix Mask, but some of the other items feel a bit lackluster. It’s a tough call on whether it’s worth the splurge.
This year’s Cult Beauty Advent Calendar seems to have a nice variety of skincare and makeup products. However, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s missing that ‘wow’ factor that previous calendars had. Some items like the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream are impressive, but so overdone that they have lost some of their appeal.
Overall, while the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 boasts an array of products from coveted brands, it’s safe to say that it’s not quite as thrilling as many of us had anticipated. Some standout items shine, but there’s an overarching sentiment that the calendar falls short of the excitement generated by previous editions. If you’re a fan of the included brands and are looking for a mix of skincare and makeup, the calendar might still be worth considering. However, it’s worth being prepared for a collection that might not deliver the same level of surprise and joy as in years past.
What do you think of the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2023?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Enjoying this content? Consider buying me a coffee to support this website. Thank you!