Harvey Nichols Gifts with Purchase are my favourite events of the year. Honestly, there is no brand more generous than Harvey Nichols when it comes to beauty gifts with purchase and if you are like me, a total beauty lover, then you know you cannot resist. Nor should you resist!
When will the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase Spring 2019 be released?
Sorry! You can not yet get your hands on the The Harvey Nichols Gift with purchase Spring 2019. I know that this sucks, but there is a short wait. I also want to play with all the goodies included in the gift with purchase (see below), but having this short time to have a look at what you might want to purchase is a pretty good idea. There are so many products to choose from and making the right decision is also an important step in making this experience even more pleasurable (can I even say this? It sounded so weird. It definitely sounded better in my head!).
Anyway, the Harvey Nichols Beauty Gift with Purchase Spring 2019 should hit stores (with physical and online) on the 26th of March. See? I told you that there is not a long wait.
What does the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase Spring 2019 contain?
Please see below the list of products included in the Harvey Nichols Beauty Gift with Purchase Spring 2019. I made a few comments on the products that I have used in the past.
111Skin Rose Gold Sheet Mask
Aveda Thickening Tonic 30ml
- I loved the product when I first tried it. I definitely noticed some thickening in my usually flat hair. The Aveda Thickening Tonic made my hair more style-able, but also did not change the texture of my hair all that much and it left my scalp feeling comfortable. I do need to test this more before writing a full review, but my first impressions were great.
Beautyblender Liquid blender cleanser 15ml
- This is a great brush and sponge cleanser, but I prefer the solid one. However, I won’t say no to a travel size brush cleanser that is pretty effective and easier to store when on the move.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet 15ml
- This is a great moisturiser and also pretty light. It left my skin with a slight glow, but I just cannot seem to be able to fall in love with any Caudalie products. It is good, but nothing special in my opinion.
Chantecaille Bio-Lifting Mask 8ml
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream 7ml
- The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream is pure magic! I cannot seem to get enough of this one. I prefer the day one rather than the night one as they have very different textures, but they both work wonders and leave my skin looking plump and radiant. Whichever cream is included in the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase Spring 2019, I know it will be great.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g
- This is a great daily microfoliant. It definitely works and it is not too harsh on the skin. However, the smell of the dust like particles is horrible. I cannot deal with it so for that reason I usually skip this product. It is really effective though and fro that reason I don’t throw our my bottles, but I don’t use them too often either.
Eccentric Molecules Body Wash EO4 200ml
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
- This is a really great moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling very comfortable and a bit glossy. It is a great product to use under foundation and on days that do not require heavy duty treatments.
Environ ANP Hydrating Oil Capsule deluxe – 10 caps
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle in Thicc 1g
- I love these Fenty Beauty Lipsticks and their pigmentation. The lipsticks also have great staying power. I haven’t used this specific colour so I cannot comment.
Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder 0.9g
Huxley Toner 15ml
- Huxley is a very interesting brand and their products are really different than most other products out there. I haven’t used this specific product from the brand, but during the last GWP from Harvey Nichols, I got some of the other products and I love them all.
Iconic London Prep, Set and Glow Mix Original / Glow 3.5ml
Lancer Omega Hydrating Oil 15ml
Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover 30ml
- This is a very effective eye makeup remover and one that does not bother my eyes nor leaves them looking puffy.
Laura Mercier Body Butter in Ombre Vanille 30ml
Lucia Magnani Night Cream full size
- The Lucia Magnani Night Cream alone is worth more than what you need to spend in order to qualify for the gift! Lucia Magnani products are pretty impressive, but honestly not something I would buy for myself. I have had the pleasure of trying her eye cream, her cleanser, her tonic and her sheet mask. Her cleanser is so nice on the skin and her tonic is refreshing, but the prices are way up there. I could never see myself spending close to £100 on a tonic. Her eye cream is also pretty great and nourishing.
- The sheet mask could perform miracles and I would still never buy it myself. I am not saying that it is not good, but the price is just absurd.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara 6g
- This is not my favourite mascara, but a good one. I do have trouble with most mascaras so it takes something really special for me to like it. I wish they would have included a different product from MJ beauty though.
Mario Badescu Rosewater/ Lavender Facial Spray/ Cleansing Gel, 118ml
MEMO Paris Eau de Memo 10ml
MGC Derma Eye Cream / Day Cream / Concealer, Full size
NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Starwoman 2ml
- This is the best matte product I ever tried. You can learn my opinion on this product here.
Oribe Dry Texture Spray / Freestyler Working Hairspray 37ml
Ouai Leave in Conditioner Deluxe 45ml
Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 14ml
Pixi Rose Tonic 100ml
- This is a good toner for sensitive skin. However, I don’t love it as much as I do the Glycolic Acid Toner. My favourite Pixi by Petra Toner is definitely the recently released Retinol Tonic which is the one I was expecting in the gift. Too bad that they did not include that one as I desperately want to get my hands on another one. It is that good! (I cannot justify the purchase given the number of cleansing/toning products I currently own)
Revitalash / Revitabrow, 1ml
- This product actually works! There are so many lash and brow serums out there, but most are not that effective. From my experience, this one really works. I had better results with the brow one than the eyelash one though. However, that might be because the brow one is easier to apply so I tend to turn to that one more.
Rodial Pink Diamond Magic Gel Day Cream 9ml
Sisley Hair Rituel Hair Mask 50ml
Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment 5ml
Ultrasun SPF30 Face 25ml
We are Paradoxx Mini Hangover Keyring 15ml
Overall, the lineup on products is simply amazing. There is so much value in the beauty gift that it would be a shame to miss out on it. The total value of the gift is over £750. That is a lot, but I do not need to tell you that.
Harvey Nichols Gifts with Purchase usually have high values, but I think I have only ever seen one higher than this one. It was my first time ever seeing the beauty gift in spring 2017 I believe and I missed out on it. Ever since I have been keeping track of the gwp.
What do you need to do in order to qualify for the gift?
In order to qualify you need to spend £195 on three or more products from their Beyond Beauty edit and become a Rewards member. Becoming a rewards member is free and can be done within minutes on their website.
Shopping the Beyond Beauty edit is also pretty easy to do, easier if you have’t gotten any of the previous gifts. I wish they would allow us to shop their entire beauty section as that is significantly larger and includes other brands such as Fenty, but the products from Beyond Beauty are really great and there are over 900 to choose from.
I will definitely try my best to get my hands on this beauty gift. The value is amazing and the line up as well. However, what I like the most is that the brand has been pretty constant to the amount you need to spend, especially when it comes to the spring and autumn gifts. This did not spot the value of increasing though.
Another reason why I recommend shopping this offer, besides the obvious, is the fact that I never had any issues with Harvey Nichols. Even when their website was not working properly and the gift would not show up on my account not matter what, I only had to call them and they fixed this for me. There were no questions asked. I did not need to go to the same lengths as I had to go to with CB. This is what happened with Cult Beauty, in case you need a reminder ( I will make sure to post an update on that as well).
Cannot wait for next week!