The Latest in Beauty Advent calendar is now available for pre-orders and its contents have finally been revealed. Not sure about you, but I was definitely looking forward to the reveal. I am a huge fan of the brand as well as of their customer service team.
Latest in Beauty is well known for both its collection boxes as well as for its subscription boxes. Their boxes are some of the most diverse ones on the UK market and they usually provide the highest value. However, I won’t go more into detail here as this article is not about their boxes, but about their advent calendar.
The advent calendar from Latest in Beauty is not one that I have gotten before, but lately I have been looking forward to all of their releases and have gotten some of them, so why not give the calendar a try as well? Every single time I got something from Latest in Beauty I ended up discovering many, many products that I would have probably never purchased otherwise. I never really regretted any of my previous purchases from them either. This was a good enough reason to look forward to their calendar. However, I give you one more – the calendar is worth nearly £300 and you can get it for significantly less.
Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar Offer
If you are a subscriber, you can pre-order the calendar for only £55 using the code LIBMASVIP and otherwise, you can save £5 with the code LIBMAS5. Normally, the cost of the Latest in Beauty advent calendar is £65. The offer is available until the 30th of September.
The first 1000 orders of the Beauty Advent Calendar will include a £5, £10, £20, £30 or £100 GOLDEN GIFT CARD to spend on the LiB Collection boxes.
What does the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Show Beauty Decadence Hair Fragrance – full size
- Juliette has a Gun “Not a Perfume” Parfum
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil
- 58 Lifestyles Balancing Ecosoy Candle
- Lottie London Eye Foil “Faded” – full size
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Blow Dry Spray – full size
- Khol Creatives Circle Brush – full size
- Sukin Pink Clay Facial Masque
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Multi-Mask
- Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk
- Sanctuary Spa Body Butter
- High Definition Brow Define Pencil in Foxy – full size
- Dr Organic Shea Butter Wonder Oil – full size
- Oryza Beauty Velvet Ribbon Lipstick “Japonica” – full size
- Temple Spa Eye Mask
- Moroccan Oil Protect and Prevent
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
- Skin Laundry Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask – full size
- Dr PawPaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm – Hot Pink – full size
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duo Pack “Dig Fig” – full size
- Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Black – full size
- MonuSkin Firming Fiji Facial Oil – full size
- Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel
- Ayumi Turmeric & Bergamot Face Scrub
When will the LiB Beauty Advent Calendar ship?
Pre-orders dispatched from 1st October.
I already ordered mine and cannot wait to get my hands on it. If you plan on buying it, then do it now while it is on offer. Personally, I would recommend subscribing first so that you can take advantage of the best offer possible. The subscription box comes in 3 formats: 3, 6 and 9 items. The item of the month for September is a NARS Satin lipstick! (Now I totally regret not writing that article on how Latest in Beauty works, but I will do so soon. Promise!)
Are you planning on getting the LiB advent Calendar?
*Not Sponsored. No affiliate links have been used in this article.