I love autumn and I love it even more when it means that there is a new Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase right around the corner. Harvey Nichols Gifts with Purchase are usually the best gifts so I make sure to always have room from one in case I decide to take up their offer. I simply cannot resist them, can you?
No more babbling as I am sure you are incredibly curious to find out more about the gift.
What does the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase contain?
- 11Skin Y Theorem Repair Serum -10ml
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel and Mini Lip Gloss Moon Jelly Bundle
- Augustinus Bader The Cream – 7ml
- Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment – 25ml
- beautyblender Re Dew – 15ml
- Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser – 30ml
- Chantecaille Lip Chic – Full Size
- Decree Weekly Decree Duo (1x Airbrushing Acid 4ml and 1x Replenishing Paste 6ml)
- Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer SPF30 7ml and Skin Solver Treatment Voucher
- Dr Dennis Gross C+C Collagen Deep Cream -15ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Brighten and Firm Serum – 9ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks and Pro Collagen Facial Treatment
- Dr Paw Paw It Does It All Hair Treatment Styler – 100ml
- Emma Hardie Gel Cleanser – 15ml
- Environ ANP Hydrating Oil Capsules and Skin Analysis Voucher
- Escentric 03 Refills – 30ml
- Fenty Beauty Mademoiselle Lipstick in Thicc – 1g
- Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss – 1.6g
- Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Shadows – Faux Fur & Bamboo Hoops – 4ml
- Kierin NYC Fragrance – 8ml
- Lancôme Genefique Microbiome Serum – 5ml
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance – 15ml
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Mini Duo and Complimentary Service (worth £35)
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel – 59ml
- Marvis Toothpaste – 15ml
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Exbury – 1.7g
- Nu Face Glow Cleansing Cloths
- Oh K! Pink Clay Mask
- Patchology Perk Up Eye Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Serum – 5ml
- Pixi Beauty Glow Mist – 80ml
- Regenerate Toothpaste – 14ml
- Revitalash/Revitabrow – 1ml
- Rodial Snake Cleansing & Oxygenating Bubble Mask
- Serge Lutens Mascara Cils Cellophane – Full Size
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream – 15ml
- Show Beauty Finishing Spray – 255ml/Dry Shampoo – 265ml
- Sisley Flower Gel Mask – 10 ml
- Strivectin SD Advanced cream – 10ml
- Trish McEvoy Instant Solutions Triangle of Light Eye Mask
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – 15ml
That is quite the list! The Harvey Nichols Gift contains 40 products from a variety of brands that the department store carries. Some of the products are full sized, but most come in travel or deluxe size.
In addition to the beauty products you also get vouchers fro several treatments as well as three pouches that simply great for carrying in your bag or for storing your makeup. It is quite nice to see that they switched up this season!
When will the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase launch?
The Autumn 2019 Gift with Purchase from Harvey Nichols will launch on the 8th of October.
What do you need to do in order to qualify for the gift with purchase?
In order to qualify for the beauty gift with purchase from Harvey Nichols, you need to spend £225 on at least 3 products form the beauty range at HN. In addition, you need to first become a rewards member which is easy and free to do. You just need to sign up on the website.
The gift will be availble in stores and online.
Is the Autumn Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase worth it?
Now this is the really the question. At first sight, the gift with purchase form Harvey Nichols looks simply amazing. I mean, the value of the gift is a reported £800 which is huge. This is one of the biggest gifts with purchase they have ever done. However, yes there is one of these coming. Like I was saying, however, this time around there are more treatments which also contribute quite a lot to the value of the gift. Not sure about you, but I never really had the chance to take advantage of any of the treatments offered so those vouchers just go to waste as far as I am concerned.
In addition, I don’t really see any products that I can honestly say that I cannot live without or ones that I am simply dying to try out. Sure, there are some pretty amazing products and brands in the gift, but compared to previous times, I don’t really see a product that I really want to try and know that I would never buy. In previous editions, there was usually one product worth somewhere around £200 that I knew I would not spend money on just to try it out. I cannot see that here so I have to admit that despite the huge value and the amount of products included, I have doubts on whether the gift with purchase is truly worth spending money on at this time. Now is a time for gifts and advent calendars so there is definitely lots of things you could be spending your money on.
These are my personal feeling on the beauty gift with purchase from Harvey Nichols. If you have been following me for a while you then know just how much I love these and that I always try to get my hands on them. I usually look forward to the next one, but I just did not find this particular gift that impressive. I might still get it, but I probably won’t. I just wanted to add this here as I know that some of you feel this pressure to invest in a lot of products and new launches, but it is okay to say no. I am in the same boat at times, but I think of this as having more things to choose from rather than something that I need to get when that happens.
So sleep on it. Think about whether this £800 gift is actually worth it for you.
What to do if the Gift with Purchase is not automatically added to your basket?
In case you are having issues with the gift with purchase there are certain things that could be happening.
First, there is always the chance that the gift is no longer in stock. The stock is limited so the store could have run out. However, if you are trying to buy the gift after it had just been released then this is probably not the case for you.
The next thing you need to consider is whether all the products that you have added to your account meet the conditions of the gift. If your total is the one required to qualify for the gift, if you are a rewards members and of course if all the products are from the beauty department.
There is also the most annoying case and this happened to me several times now and that is that my account is broken. HN had some issues a while back and certain accounts were affected. Mine was one of those and it never got back to normal. It is not a big deal, but it is annoying. The gift is never added to my basket no matter what I do. If this is also your case, you then need to call customer service. You can place the order before you call and have then check it out, but I usually prefer to keep them on the line while I do so just to be on the safe side. If your order meets the requirements your gift will then be manually added.
However, the easiest fix to the last issue is to create a new account if you don’t care about loosing all those reward points.
Hope this helps!
Are you planning on getting the Harvey Nichols Gift with Purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.