Look what has finally launched! The Space.NK beauty advent calendar is finally here and it looks amazing. This calendar is definitely a really cute one and it is a perfect gift for beauty and book lovers alike.
The Space.NK beauty advent calendar is truly different than the other ones on the market. That is actually the first thing about it that caught my attention. It is truly nice to see some diversity and this one in particular is really cute. The calendar comes box that looks like four book volumes. However, what matters more than the packaging is what it is inside so have a look below.
Space.NK Advent Calendar Contents
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil (9ml)
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Care SPF15 (2.3g)
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream+ (10ml)
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer (7ml)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt (75ml)
- Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream + B Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum (10ml, 5ml)
- Eve Lom Original Cleanser (20ml)
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydrating Toner (100ml)
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara (5.5g)
- IGK Hair First Class Dry Shampoo (90ml) – absolute favourite dry shampoo!
- Jo Loves Pomelo A Paintbrush Gel (18ml)
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Intensive Treatment (60ml)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Palette Duo (2 x 2.5g)
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder + mini puff (9.3g)
- Lipstick Queen Nothing but the Nudes in The Truth (3.5g)
- Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant (28g)
- Nars Orgasm Blush & Highlighter Duo (2 x 2.5g)
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector (100ml)
- Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil (50ml)
- Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial (5ml)
- Slip 3 x Mini Scrunchies
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream (25ml) – Review
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment (15ml)
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
What else do you need to know about the Space.NK advent calendar?
The beauty advent calendar is out now and it is priced at £195. The calendar is worth significantly more, a reported £550 and comes with 24 goodies inside.
Overall, the Space.NK beauty advent calendar is pretty neat. There are a variety of products included that cover all your bases. There are pretty amazing products included and some of my absolute favourites. The Lipstick Queen lipstick is pretty great and versatile, the dry shampoo from IGK is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. Then, there is also the incredible Bum Bum cream which you must try at least once. There is a small Laura Mercier setting powder included which is probably the best powder on the market and many, many more.
I know that the value of this calendar is not super, super high, but this is a really balanced calendar that showcases some of the best products that Space.NK carries. I do recommend it.
Will you be getting the Space.NK advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.
** Photo credits: Space.NK