The much awaited beauty advent calendar from Marks and Spencer is finally here and it looks amazing. The calendar as per usual comes with 25 products and it is an offer not to be missed.
Read the details below.
M&S Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Damask Rose 30ml
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer 15ml
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask 20ml
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara 4ml
- Filorga Reverse Moisturiser 7ml
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 10ml
- M&S Coconut Body Butter 50ml
- M&S Dual Action Eye Brush
- M&S Formula Absolute Total Lip & Eye 15ml
- M&S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream 15ml
- M&S Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 30ml
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 30ml
- Nails Inc Nail Polish Weekend Millionaire 10ml
- Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Boost Multi-Correction Gel Cream 15ml
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75ml
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo 60ml
- Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Crème 30ml
- Pur Afterglow Highlighter 2.5g
- REN V-Cense Night Cream 30ml
- Shay & Blue White Peaches Fragrance 10ml
- Skyn Iceland Minty Lip Fix With Glacial Water 12ml
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick 1.5ml
- This Works Sleep Together Calming Spray 75ml
This is a pretty impressive lineup. I admit that there are many products from Marks and Spencer’s own brand, but that should not put you off. One, the products from M&S are usually pretty great and won’t break the bank if you fall in love with them and decide to go for full sized products and two, how many of you have actually purchased any products from the brand?
In addition to the M&S products, you also have some pretty great products from very well known brands. These are all brands that can be easily found in M&S stores, in their beauty section. The beauty section in certain stores is pretty incredible and they always have deals going on. I honestly wish more people would shop there, but I cannot recall seeing someone other me any of the times I visited a beauty section in a M&S store, no matter how big the store. I am sure there are, but the place should be crawling. But I digress.
The idea is that the beauty advent calendar is filled with goodies and that the store carries all the brands included in the calendar. In addition, there are usually some pretty amazing offers online and in-store for many of these brands.
Value and Price
The value of the calendar is that of over £300 and the price is a just £40. The calendar is a tad bit more expensive than in previous years, but I believe it is worth it.
Another thing you need to know is that in order to get the calendar for £40 you need to spend £25 across beauty, home or clothing.
Grab your Calendar Here.
Suggestions for what to spend those £25 on
- Essential tops – their essential cotton tops are incredible. I honestly live in them.
- Joggers – their M&S collection joggers are comfy and good for lounging around the house.
- Sienna jeans – these are a new release and I had to try them as a replacement for my usual cotton rich trousers (why did they have to discontinue them?!), but they are pretty incredible. They are kind to your, hmm, assets.
Then of course, you can pick up something from their beauty selection. I recommend you pay attention to Pixi by Petra.
Anyway, happy shopping. Don’t forget to add the calendar to your bag here.
Are you getting the Marks and Spencer Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer. Thank you for supporting this blog!