The news keep on coming. It promises to be a great Christmas season, don’t you think? With so many beauty advent calendars, you will be sure to find one to your liking, Today, we are going to talk about the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar.
What does the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar Contain?
- Aveda Smooth Hair Infusion Smoother 25ml
- BeautyPro Thermotherapy Gold Foil Sheet Mask
- By Terry Mini Baume De Rose 3g
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Deluxe 3.6ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 20g
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced x7 Capsules
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit C Cream 20ml
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara 12ml
- Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo 60ml
- Grown Alchemist Facial Exfoliant 20ml
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Precious Stones Eyeshadow Palette Ruby 10
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer 10ml
- Morphe Eye Primer 0.3g
- Nars Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto 0.3ml
- Neom Hand Balm 30ml
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Balm 30ml
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask 30ml
- Philosophy Purity Skincare Cleanser 30ml
- Rodial Vit C Energising Sheet Mask
- Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 10ml
- Sol De Janeiro Body Moisturiser 25ml
- St Tropez Tanning Face Mist 14ml
- Sunday Ivy Makeup Blender
- Tan Luxe The Face Drops 10ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
- Urban Apothecary Mini Candle in Fig Tree 35g
- Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush
How much does the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar cost?
The FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £89, which makes this calendar considerably more affordable than the ones from other retailers.
How much is the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The calendar is reportedly worth over £250 which makes this calendar a great bargain. Definitely something to consider as some calendars don’t actually offer more value than their price. However, that is clearly not the case here.
When does the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The calendar is expected to be available for pre-order starting September 16th here.
Where can you purchase the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar from?
The Beauty Advent Calendar from FeelUnique will be available exclusively at FeelUnique.
I am not sure about you, but I think this calendar is pretty nice. The contents are nice, not extraordinary, but still nice to discover and play with. The calendar overall is a good choice for a little pampering or even to give away as a gift. Personally, I have never purchased a beauty advent calendar from FeelUnique so there is nothing I can compare it to. How about you? How do you feel about this beauty advent calendar?
Is the FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar on your wishlist?
Grab your FeelUnique Beauty Advent Calendar here.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.