I am back with the news of yet another beauty advent calendar and this time the news is regarding the John Lewis calendar as you already saw in the title (duh). The complete list of contents is finally up so I can finally share this. I was tempted to share the news before, but I got the feeling you did not enjoy being teased when I posted about the Liberty calendar so I abstained of doing the same thing here. With so many calendars being released, it can get confusing and overwhelming. Trust me, I know. Also, I do have a solution for that – a list of all the calendars which should be up soon (been working on it for a while, but hard to keep up!).
What does the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar Contain?
- Acqua di Parma Mini Hatbox 2x 20ml 1x5ml
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Original Foundation Primer 7ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Smokey Eye Mascara, Black 3ml
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Balm 3ml
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 30ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Dark Pearl 1.6g
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt 55ml (love this one)
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum 15ml
- Disciple Discovery Kit Skincare Gift Set 2x10ml – review of one of the products, the Good Skin Oil
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals 55g
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global anti-ageing cell power crème 15ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask 30ml
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner 1.8ml
- Givenchy Irresistible Eau de Parfum 8ml (a version of this perfume used to be my absolute favourite perfume when I was younger)
- Hermès Twilly d’Hermès Eau Poivrée Eau de Parfum Replica 7.5ml
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion, Pomegranate 6ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml (this is iconic and effective)
- Lumene Nordic-C Glow Boost Essence 15ml
- Rodial Snake Oxygenating & Cleansing Bubble Sheet Mask Individual Sachet 22g
- NARS Lipstick, Tolede 1.6ml (beautiful lipstick, pretentious colour)
- Neom Organics London Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist 30ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate 15ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinny Black Scrunchie – review
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 15ml
What is the value of the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar?
The John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 is £150 with has a value of over £375 thus making this calendar quite the deal.
Where can you get the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar?
The calendar is set la launch October 1st and it will be available exclusively at John Lewis.
As always, here are some of my thoughts. The first thing that popped into my mind as soon as I saw the calendar contents was that this calendar definitely delivers. The price/value ratio is pretty good and it offers luxury in a less pretentious way than some other calendars in this price range. It is quite refreshing. Now it all comes down to what you wish for in a calendar. This is actually a pretty neat calendar and it comes filled with products that are more, not sure if this is the right word, practical. You get a bit of everything, but also products you can and will fall in love with without any of the remorse. If I were to sum up this calendar, the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar comes at a great price for a luxurious calendar and contains amazing products for the everyday buyer. But then again, that is what John Lewis is all about.
Grab your John Lewis Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the John lewis Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.