Another day, another beauty advent calendar. This time, you have to thank the amazing TheGlamLover for the tip as she is the one who told me about this Korean beauty advent calendar launch from YesStyle. Curious? Here are the details.
What does the YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar Contain?
1. I’m from – Fig Cleansing Balm (US$ 29.9)
2. AROMATICA – Reviving Rose Infusion Cream Cleanser (US$ 23.9)
3. Secret Key – Pink Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Cheek Patch [5 pcs] (US$ 29.5)
4. romand – Better Than Eyes Music Series [#M01 Dry Apple Blossom] (US$ 13.9)
5. TROIAREUKE – Cell Energy Mask Formula [50ml] (US$ 26.9)
6. Dear, Klairs – Fundamental Watery Oil Drop (US$ 31)
7. moonshot – Tintfit Shine [#505 Mood Berry] (US$ 10.9)
8. Pyunkang Yul – Black Tea Time Reverse Eye Cream (US$ 41.9)
9. VILLAGE 11 FACTORY – Relax Day Foot Peeling Mask [3 pcs] (US$ 17.7)
10. SKIN&LAB – Medicica Calming Cream (US$ 17.9)
11. MACQUEEN – Jewel-Poten Eye Glitter [#03 Orange Topaz] (US$ 12.9)
12. MIZON – Collagen Curling Fix Mascara (US$ 6.9)
13. By Wishtrend – Sulfur 3% Clean Gel [30g] (US$ 21)
14. PURITO – All Care Recovery Cica-Aid (US$ 14.9)
15. iUNIK – Black Snail Restore Serum [50ml] (US$ 17.9)
16. COSRX – Pure Fit Cica Powder (US$ 12.9)
17. SOME BY MI – Yuja Niacin Brightening Sleeping Mask (US$ 18.9)
18. KLAVUU – Urban Pearlsation Velvet Lipstick [#05 Marsala] (US$ 13.9)
19. I’M MEME – I’m Lip Jelly [#002 Berry Jelly] (US$ 7.9)
20. Isntree – Hyaluronic Acid Water Essence (US$ 26.9)
21. THE PLANT BASE – AC Clear Spot Magic Powder [20ml] (US$ 12.9)
22. NEOGEN – Probiotics Relief Mask Set (US$ 15.9)
23. VDL – Lumilayer Primer [30ml] (US$ 21.9)
24. AGATHA – Face Contour Lookbook (US$ 40.9)
How much does the YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar cost?
The YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar is filled with full sized Korean beauty goodies and it retails for £135.92
How much is the YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The beauty advent calendar is worth $498.2 or approximately £383.
When does the YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The Beauty Advent Calendar from YesStyle is expected to launch October 6th. You can pre-order it here.
Additional info and comments
This item will not be shipped to Mexico, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Poland, Chile, Japan, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Turkey, Ukraine and Canada.
You should also take into account that given the fact that this calendar will be imported, you might be subjected to taxes at customs. Do check out the local regulations and fees before placing an order.
Personally, I ordered from YesStyle before, albeit items of a smaller value, and I have never been charged additional fees. I usually placed order of around 35-40 pounds and had them delivered to the UK and I had no issues with customs. This was about 1.5 years ago when the threshold for taxes was lower than the value of my order so theoretically I could/should have been charged.
Now that we got that out of the way, as mentioned above, I have ordered from YesStyle in the past and my experience was “meh”. Last year, it did not even cross my mind to place an order for the exact same reason. However, The Glam Lover did get the calendar and I noticed straight away that the calendar looked very different from anything I have ordered. The calendar looked clean and the items spotless while the ones I have purchased looked like they had seen better days. Safe to say, there was a huge difference and the look of my items might have had something to do with the brands that I picked. I really do to know. The brand I shopped is no longer available so maybe… Just wanted to put this out there. If you have any experience with the brand, do share below so others can learn more about your experience. Let’s support our community of beauty lovers.
With that being said, I am actually tempted to give YesStyle another go, especially since I loved the look of the calendar last year and this one looks even more amazing. I am a huge fan of Korean Beauty and I already spited some brands that I love and others I am looking forward to try so I am really considering getting this one. How about you?
How do you feel about the YesStyle Beauty Advent Calendar?
Grab your calendar here.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.