I am not trying to make a habit of popping into your inbox multiple times per day, but I had to share the news of the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar with you. This is going to be a great one!
What does the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Algologie Hydra-Replenishing Booster
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Serum
- Beautypro – Hand Therapy Collagen Infused Glove / Brightening Collagen Sheet Mask Evolve Daily Renew Facial Cream
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Primer
- Candy Kittens Sour Watermelon
- Color WOW Pop & Lock
- Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
- Dr PawPaw Original Balm
- Eight & Bob The Original or Egypt
- e.l.f Poreless Putty Primer
- Eyebrow Queen Growth Serum
- Eyeko Brow Gel
- Generation Clay Ultraviolet Brightening Clay Mask
- Hola Neon Lip Tinted Balm – Love Me
- Iconic London Illuminator
- Laura Geller Color Luster Lip Gloss – City Lights
- Melanie Mills Hollywood Gleam Face & Body Radiance
- Nudestix Intense Matte Lip and Cheek Pencil – Purity
- NUXE Nuxellence Detox Serum
- Real Her Eye Am Resilient Bronze Eyeliner
- St Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment / A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
- Vitamasques Rose Gold Hydroglow Cream
- Wander Beauty Wanderess Eyeshadow Palette
How much is the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar?
The Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £70 for subscribers or at £85 non subscribers.
If you are not yet a subscriber, you can subscribe now and still get the calendar for less while getting more value and more products through the box. Save 30% on your monthly subscription by using THIRTYOFF at checkout.
How much is the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
I have to say that Birchbox outdid themselves this time around. The calendar is with a whopping £480! I believe this is a record for the subscription box service. They are truly going all out this year.
Where can you get the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar?
I was not going to do thoughts this time around, but as I came back tot this post to update some of the information pre-launch, I decided to express my opinion. I cannot help myself, you know?
So what do I think of the Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar? You rubbly caught a glimpse of my thoughts as they have been reflected in above sections. Yes, I actually like this calendar. While I am not going to get it for myself, I do believe this is a great calendar which offer an amazing price/value ratio. This was quite unexpected TBH.
The reason why I think this is a good calendar is due to the fact that Birchbox did not only include some pretty amazing products, but also products from brands that you might not necessarily purchase from or even find in the UK. You always find gems in calendars such as this one and that makes it all the more special. After all, a beauty advent calendar should be all about or at least, also about, discovering new products that one might not normally consider and fall in love with them.
Grab you Birchbox Beauty Advent Calendar here.
What do you think of the Birchbox Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.