I am back and today I will be sharing some exciting news about the Niche Beauty Advent Calendar. I know that you were probably awaiting the news of the SkinCity Beauty Advent Calendar, not that I can blame you, however that will follow as per my conversation with the brand – so don’t worry! In the meantime, let’s have a look at this interesting new launch from Niche Beauty.
Niche Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
1. Royal Fern Skin Perfecting Essence – Original – 200 ml
2. Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara – Travel Size – 4 g
3. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser – Original – 50 ml
4. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – Travel Size – 30 ml
5. Nature of Things Fortifying Magnesium Soak – Original – 227 ml
6. Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlighter Stick – Original – 5 g
7. Goldfaden Doctor’s Scrub – Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator – Travel Size – 50 ml
8. Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream Rich – Travel Size -20 ml
9. Bondi Wash Mist Spray – Travel Size – 50 ml
10. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum – Travel Size – 4 ml
11. The Nue Co Vitamin D – Original – 15 ml
12. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder, Euphoric Strobe Light – Travel Size – 1,3 g
13. Diptyque Mini Kerze Amber – Travel Size – 35 g
14. Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil – Travel Size – 28 ml
15. Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt & Regenerating Mask With Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil – Travel Size – 40 ml
16. Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask – Travel Size – 15 ml
17. Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash – Original – 50 ml
18. 111 Skin Rose Gold Brigtening Facial Treatment Mask Single & Rose Gold Illuminating Eye Mask Single – Original – 1 Stk.
19. Dr. Levy Switzerland Travel Set: 3DeepTM Micro-Resurfacing Cleanser 20 ml, Booster Serum 15 ml, Eye Booster Concentrate 3 ml, R3 Cell Matrix Mask 4 ml
20. Caudalie Resveratrol Hautverdichtende Kaschmir Creme – Travel size – 15 ml
21. Costa Brazil Creme Para O Corpo – Body Cream – Travel Size – 25 ml
22. U Beauty Resurfacing Compound – Travel Size – 10 ml
23. Augustinus Bader The Face Oil – Travel Size – 10 ml
24. Susanne Kaufmann Oil Bath for The Senses – Original – 250 ml
Niche Beauty Advent Calendar Price & Value
The Niche Beauty Calendar is part of the luxury range of advent calendars, it is not just the contents that indicate this, but the price as well. The advent calendar is priced at €295, however it has a value of €885. The calendar is quite expensive, but the value is nothing to frown upon either.
Beauty Advent Calendar Availability
The Niche Beauty Advent Calendar is available now for purchase here.
The line up of this beauty advent calendar is so beautiful. I am really tempted by this one even though it is quite on the pricey side. The contents are up my alley and I love the fact that the retailer has only included limited makeup items. It would have made no sense for there to be more, not at this time! I wish I could tell you more about the German retailer, however I have only discovered it a few months ago and I have yet to place an order. Still better than with SkinCity, right? When it came to the Swedish Skincare Retailer, I placed my first order – the one for the advent calendar – five minutes after discovering the brand. Anyway, this Niche Beauty Advent Calendar is a true contender for a place underneath my Christmas Tree. I truly love it!
Grab your Niche Beauty advent Calendar here
What do you think of the Niche Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
It looks really, really great and has brands I’d love to try but I don’t want to part with almost 300€ 🙁
You can get 10% off by signing up tot heir newsletter. 🙃 quite pricey. I know. I almost had a meltdown yesterday after ordering 😥 but I haven’t ordered any others so…
Depending on where you live they are likely to cancel your order. I am in the UK but just got email to say it can only be sent to Iceland.
That is so weird. They emailed to let me know that I paid for express shipping which they cannot fulfill for the calendar, but not that they cannot deliver it to me
I emailed them again to get further clarification and she said she got mixed up with 2 orders. That everything is fine with mine. So will have to wait and see if I receive it or get a refund, lol.
Thanks for sharing. I was talking to them via email when they contacted me and everything was alright. Via social media yesterday when I was trying to get more info out of them to share with the readers, things did not go as well. Curious to find out what is going on from more people and perhaps share a post on customer service so everyone knows what to expect. It was my first order from them. Fingers crossed everything will go well from here on out