I wanted to start this post with “Look who is back”, but who the h*ll do I think I am, right? That is so not me. I was totally referring to the calendar when I wanted to say the above. However, I am going to tell you that the popular, affordable Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar is back for another year. Here are the details of the 2020 edition.
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- NailsInc Fear Of Missing Out Nail Polish, 10ml Nail Polish (Red) – full size
- Rimmel London Jelly Highlighter, Candy Queen – full size
- Max Factor Miracle Cheek Duo, Dusky Pink & Copper – full size
- Max Factor Miracle Prep Lip Scrub – full size
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon – full size
- Garnier Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice Tissue Mask – full size
- Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser – deluxe size
- Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner – full size
- WUNDER2 WUNDERLIFT Eye Serum – full size
- NIP+FAB Extreme Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow F – full size
- Mavala Mini Colour Nail Polish, Velvet – full size
- 3INA 24H Pen Eyeliner – full size
- Altruist SPF50 Sun Cream – deluxe size
- FIND Eyes Kit, Multiple Shades – full size
- AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream – full size
- L.F. Velvet Matte Lipstick, Blushing Brown – full size
- Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge – full size
- FIND Lip Kit, Multiple Shades – full size
- Biore Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – full size
- Sanctuary Spa Lavender Pillow Spray – deluxe size
- John Frieda Miracle Drops Damage Repairing Hair Mask – full size
- Belei Nourishing and Protecting Sheet Mask with Caviar Extract – deluxe size
- Sleek MakeUP iDivine Eyeshadow Palette, All Night Long – full size
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – deluxe size
Price and Value
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar has a value of over £215 and the price is £60.
The calendar will ship starting October 15th, however it can pre-ordered now. The advent calendar can be purchased here.
The Amazon Beauty Calendar is very popular and it always comes filled with many goodies from across beauty brands that Amazon normally sells. In addition, it does not hurt that the calendar is significantly more affordable than the rest of the offering. This makes for a perfect Christmas gift. It even contains Altruist! Altruist is an SPF brand that everyone recommended, like all sorts of skincare connoisseurs as well as some dermatologists that I know, however I have not had the chance to get it. That alone makes me even more excited. What do you think? about the calendar, the contents etc.
Grab your Amazon Calendar here.
What do you think of the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.