A new launch that caught my attention and could not help myself but share with you is this beauty kit from Tonic15, created in collaboration with Beaussima.
Tonic15 is a UK beauty retailer with international delivery options that focuses on Korean skincare. I learnt about this retailer around 3 months ago and ever since I have been thinking about which products to get. They sell so many products that I love but also others that have been on my wish-list for a while. I do foresee an order in my near future or maybe even today…
In the meantime, here are the details of the latest Tonic15 collaboration – the For the Love of Skin Kit.
For the Love of Skin Kit Contents
- Sioris Time Is Running Out Mist
- KEEP COOL Soothe Bamboo Sun Essence SPF50+ PA++++
- Make P:rem Comfort Me. Barrier Hole Mask
- Huxley Hand Cream ; Velvet Touch
- Aromatica Orange Cleansing Sherbet
- Sioris Day By Day Cleaning Gel
- By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- I’m From Fig Boosting Essence
- Huxley Oil Essence; Essence-Like Oil Like
- Dr. Ceuracle Royal Vita Propolis 33 Cream
- Dear Klairs Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel
- Dear Klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter
Price and Value
The For the Love of Skin Kit is priced at £64 and has a value of £128.90 which means that this kit represents approx. a 50% saving.
The beauty kit is available here.
You can get £5 off your order if you join Tonic15 by using my invite link.
I cannot really provide many comments this time around. All I can say is that Huxley is an amazing brand and that nearly all the rest of the products are on my wishlist and have been for quite some time. I do however think this is a great opportunity to try some new beauty and grab a good deal. The kit also comes in a gorgeous beauty bag, doesn’t it?
Get the For the Love of Skin Kit Here.
What do you think of this beauty kit from Tonic15?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.