Get excited this Christmas with this wonderful festive new edition of the Nivea advent calendar. Those who love Nivea, will surely love this one. I certainly did! Find out more details about the Ski Lodge Advent Calendar from Nivea below.
Nivea Ski Lodge Advent Calendar Contents
- NIVEA Rich Moisture Soft Shower Cream x2,
- NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Wipes For Normal Skin,
- NIVEA Daily Essentials Soothing Moisturising Day Cream SPF15 24H Moisture + Soothe Sensitive Skin,
- NIVEA MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water 3-in-1 Make-up Remover Sensitive Skin,
- NIVEA Aloe Vera Soothing Care Hand Cream
- NIVEA Soft Moisturising Cream – review
- NIVEA Good Morning Fresh Skin Refreshing Face Mask Normal Skin,
- NIVEA Bye Bye Dry Skin Nourishing Mask,
- NIVEA Pearl & Beauty Roll-on Anti-perspirant,
- NIVEA Original Care Caring Lip Balm,
- NIVEA Hydro Care Caring Lip Balm – review
- NIVEA Pearly Shine Caring Lip Balm,
- NIVEA Aloe Vera Caring Lip Scrub,
- NIVEA Soft Moisturising Cream,
- Shower Puff.
The Nivea Ski Lodge Advent Calendars comes with 24 beauty goodies that include new releases as well as many of their classics.
Price and Value
Sadly I do not have information on the value, however this calendar is priced at £40.
This calendar is not the most impressive one, not by a long shot. However, as I kept on saying last year, I am very fond of Nivea as it is the brand I grew up with. The scents of the products remind me of easier times, of happy times etc. Even if not as often, I still try out new Nivea products, as it can be seen in my monthly spending reports. I simply love the brand for its simplicity and effectiveness.
I also loved last year’s edition of the beauty advent calendar. It was a good reminder as I got to play with products I had not purchased or tried in years. For that reason, I do recommend you this one a shot regardless of whether you are a long time fan or you have not tried that many Nivea products. Personally, I am going to skip this one, not because I do not love its contents, but because its contents are very similar to the one included in last year’s edition and I still have a few products to go through. However, I do believe this is a good and affordable choice.
Get the Ski Lodge Advent Calendar from Nivea here.
What do you think of the Nivea brand and the new advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.