Counting down to Christmas this year might just be one of the most exciting times we have done so until now (this sounded so weird!). With even more beauty advent calendars, we are all sure to find something to our liking. At least I hope so. Everyone deserves to discover a new beauty product all the time not just before Christmas, but during this magical time of the year, it is a little bit more special. I am not making any sense.
Okay, I am not born to write BS copy. I meant what I said, but in order to avoid sounding sell-sy due to my inability to find the right words or express myself like a proper human being, I am going to get to it and present to you the newly launched George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar.
I tried something new, it did not work. Let’s forget about it and move on. Okay, so…
What does the George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Lano Lips 101 Ointment in Minty
- Jao Brand LipJao Lip Balm
- Briogeo Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection + Heat Protectant Crème
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
- Cocofloss Dental Floss in Delicious Mint
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
- Outremer Eau de Toilette in Vanille
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes – review
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
- HUM Nutrition Glow Sweet Glow Gummies
- ZitSticka KILLA Spot Clarifying Patch
- Jurlique Moisture Plus Rare Rose Hand Cream
- Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle
- Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery
- Mario Badescu Super Peptide Serum
- Follain Replenish + Protect Moisturizer
- Marvis Toothpaste in Aquatic Mint
- Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil
- Kai Body Wash
How much is the beauty advent calendar worth?
The George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar has a value of over $200.
How much does the George & Viv calendar cost?
The beauty advent calendar is priced at $72. This means that this is more than a 50% saving. A good deal, i would say.
Where can you purchase the George & Viv advent calendar from?
The calendar is sold at Anthropologie and can be purchased here.
I know you like my babbles ( I did not dare use the word “love”) so do not pretend otherwise. Thanks btw! Okay, so this advent calendar is super cute and it is perfect for gifting. The price s acceptable and the value is quite alright. Furthermore, the calendar is filled with products you don’t necessarily see everywhere. The more i look at the product list, the more obsessed I become. So many goodies from so many amazing brands!
If I were you, I would have a closer look at the calendar. Sadly, the only caveat when it comes to this calendar is that it does not ship internationally. Such a pity! Hope my US readers/friends will love this one. Enjoy it for all of us who cannot get our hands on it!
Grab the advent calendar here.
What do you think of the George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.