I am back again, hopefully for the sake of all your inboxes, this will be the last post for today. This time I want to share the news of the Beauty Expert 12 Day 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar. Here are the details.
What does the Beauty Expert 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Avant Skincare Harmonious Rose Quartz Revitaliasing and Firming Mask – worth £79
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick – worth £20
- Ecooking Neck & Decolletage Cream £43
- ESPA Optimal Skin ProMoisturiser £48
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Serum £40
- Delilah Pure Light Liquid Radiance Lunar £32 (*rumoured)
- Grow Gorgoues Volume Root Stimulating Primer £24
- Mauli Exclusive Supreme Skin Cleansing Oil £44
- Balance Me Rediance Face Oil £30
- Doctors Formula Anti-Ageing Restoring Night Moisturiser £119
- Bloom and Blossom all Night Long Calming Sleep Spray £15
- Prai Ageless Eye Tight Uplift Serum £29.99
How much does the Beauty Expert Calendar cost?
This 12 product beauty advent calendar from Beauty Expert is priced at £100.
How much is the Beauty Expert beauty advent calendar worth?
As you have see above, the price is average, but I bet you wished it were a bit smaller. I don’t blame you. However, once you see the value you will realise that the price is more than fair. You might have already realised just how amazing the value is if you’ve done the math, but regardless here it is – the value of this calendar is of £475.
The beauty advent calendar from Beauty Expert is available for purchase here.
I have to admit that I am super tempted. If you’ve read my review of the September edition of the Glossy Box, you might already know that I am in love with Avant Skincare and I am hunting all the offers that might get me some more products from the skincare brand. I honestly cannot tell you why exactly, but the products from the brand are effective and what makes them special is how different they are. The textures, the way they fell… They really worked for me in the past and am looking forward o increasing my stash and trying more from the range.
Besides that one mask, I spot quite a few of very interesting products. The fact that all goodies are full sized does not hurt matters either.
What to do? What to do?
Grab the Beauty Expert calendar here.
What do you think of the Beauty Expert Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.