Even though I had a review planned for today, I am going to postpone that a bit more as this post has been a long time coming. I have been meaning to post about this new beauty box from Tatler ever since we could actually call it new. It is not quite so new anymore, but it is still worth a mention.
What does the Tatler Beauty Box Contain?
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil – 9ml, £11
- Clarins Blue Orchid Treatment Oil – 5ml, £5
- Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Fortifying Emulsion – 12ml, £12.48
- Clé de Peau Beauté Le Serum – 7ml, £30.10
- Dr Sebagh Shimmering Body Oil (Full size) – 50ml, £55
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream – 15ml, £30
- ESPA The Grounding Crystals (Full size) – 180g, £35
- Natura Bissé Inhibit Tensolift Neck Cream – 5ml, £17.60
- The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream (Full size) – 10 ml, £29
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment – 40ml, £12
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Cream – 15ml, £65
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (Full size) – 30ml, £69
- Sisley Lyslait Cleansing Milk – 30ml, £10
- The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment (Full size) – 50ml £11.99
- Virtue Repair & Strengthen Kit – 3 x 15ml, £13
- Annual subscription to the digital edition of Tatler magazine, £12
Price and Value
The taller Beauty Box Awards Edit is worth £418, but it can be purchased for £90. This is a pretty sweet deal if you are looking to get yourself a little something.
Where can you purchase the box from?
The box can be purchased from here
As always, I have comments. When don’t I? However, luckily, I do not have many. For the first time I can say that I am pretty much unfamiliar with the products included in the box. I tried something from almost every single brand mentioned above, but not the products themselves. The only one I tried is the Sisley one and I do have lots of thoughts on that one. I mean, why does the product even exist? But I will go into that in a review at a later time. I keep saying that, so I will have to start writing it down before I end up forgetting. I seem to always get distracted but something or other.
Anyway, the brands are pretty great actually. Tatler and other magazines often releases these cute little boxes which surprisingly get less press than you would think. They keep flying under the radar as far as the vast majority of people are concerned which is odd given that they are released by magazines of wide circulation. Perhaps, Tatler not so much, but still. We do not really hear about any of boxes enough and there have been quite a few. Don’t worry. I will start sharing more when I see something worth mentioning such as in this case.
In short, I pretty much like the box and I am even a little bit tempted by it. Just a little bit because I do not need it right now and I do not need to go through the hassle of having it delivered with the new regulations that came into place on January 1st.
Have fun shopping!
What do you think about the Tatler box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.