It is finally here. Not the box, but the post. Okay, the box as well, however I was actually talking about the post. I keep mentioning this beauty offer for the past two days, but got sidetracked a little bit. You probably all know about it by now, but just in case some you missed it, here are the details on the new Tatler Expert’s Edit Beauty Box.
Tatler Expert’s Beauty Box Contents
- Dr Barbara Sturm Lifting Serum (10 ml) RRP £85
- Dr Nina Bal Face Sculpt Serum (30 ml) RRP £120
- Dr Prager Urban Protect Night Oil (30 ml) RRP £90
- Dr Rita Rakus Lip Plumper (3 ml) RRP £35
- Dr Sam’s Flawless Cleanser (50ml) RRP £8
- Dr Sebagh Vitamin C Brightening Primer SPF 15 (40ml) RRP £55
- Goldfaden MD Hands to Heart (20ml) RRP £20
- Murad Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel (100ml) RRP £49
- MZ Skin Hydra Bright Gold Eye Mask (3g) RRP £17
- Royal Fern Phytoactive Illuminating Ampoules (2ml) RRP £10
- Sisley Lyslait Cleansing Milk (30ml) RRP £10
- Skinade Targeted Solutions Derma Defense A & D Boost (x2 15ml) RRP £6
- Verso Daily Facial Fluid (50ml) RRP £80
- 111Skin Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask(23ml) RRP £20
- 12 Month Digital Subscription to Tatler £12
Price and Value
The beauty box from Tatler is priced at £120 and has a value of £605+. The box is available for purchase exclusive here.
The box is UK only.
Honestly, from the moment I got the launch info in my inbox I was like “wow”. It has been a while since I have seen something that actually impressed me, truly impressed me even a little bit. This it it. This is what I have been looking for the past several months. I love how this beauty box screams luxury and includes are incredible brands such as Dr Sebagh, Royal Fern and more. However, what I do like the most is that the products included here are pretty unfamiliar to me. The only product I used from this is the Sisley Cleansing Milk which I still cannot believe exists anymore. I though we left such products in the 2000s. Otherwise, I have high hopes for this beauty box and hope that many of you will be able to grab one.
I am tempted to place my first order over the tax free threshold just to get this box as even with additional taxes and the third party forwarding service it would still be worth it given the price/value ratio. Decisions, decisions.
Overall, yes, I would totally go for this one.
What do you think of the newest beauty box from Tatler?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.