This year, the luxurious Fortnum and Mason beauty advent calendar is back and better than ever. Packed full of high-end cosmetics, skincare and bath & body treats, it’s the perfect way to pamper yourself this festive season – or give the gift of luxury to a loved one.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Fortnum and Mason beauty advent calendar.
Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Shower Gel 75ml & Acqua di Parma Colonia Body Lotion 75ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Light Relax Bath & Shower Oil 55ml
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 55ml
- Bamford Vibrant Body Milk 200ml
- Bramley Shampoo 250ml
- Bramley Conditioner 250ml
- Cult51 Night Cream 50ml
- Delilah Intense Mascara
- Delilah Under Wear Future Resist Primer 48ml
- Elizabeth Scarlett Medium Make-up Bag
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Fragrance 30ml
- ESPA Active Nutrients Clean and Green Detox Mask 55ml
- ESPA Overnight Hydration Therapy 55ml
- F&M Four Seasons Spiced Christmas Votive Candle 75g
- F&M Pomegranate Rose Hand Sanitiser 30ml
- Kure Bazaar Organic Cuticle Oil 10ml
- Margaret Dabbs Hydration Foot Lotion 75ml
- Maison Matine Avant L’Orage 15ml
- Noble Isle Willow Song Bath & Shower Gel 50ml and Noble Isle Willow Song Body Lotion 30ml
- Olverum Body Polish 50ml
- Penhaligons Rose Lip Balm 15g
- Rigaud Cyprès Small Candle
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 75ml
- Tocca Maya EDP 5ml & Tocca Gia EDP 5ml
- Wildsmith Super Oil 30ml
Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar Price and Value
The newest edition of the Fortnum and Mason Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £245 and a reported value of over £800.
As always, the contents of the Fortnum and Mason beauty advent calendar are represented by top picks from the highly curated selection of beauty brands. The selection covers skincare, bath, and body as well as lifestyle and makeup items thus making this calendar rather inclusive and one that appeals to everyone regardless of interests. It is a calendar the entire family can enjoy.
However, despite there being different products in terms of variety compared to previous years, the fact that F&M have such a limited or a curated number of brands available in their stores, the products can seem very familiar to those who have purchased the calendar in the past and the excitement could be missing. This is totally understandable.
With that being said, this calendar is indeed a good option for those who are looking for a luxurious calendar that does not focus just on skincare or makeup but rather places importance on the overall well-being of the buyer. Plus, the value price ratio is nothing to frown upon either :).
What do you think of the Fortnum and Mason Advent Calendar? Will you be picking it up?
As always, do stay tuned as I will update this post once more information is available. for More information on advent calendars, check out this page.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
This one looks quite uninspired compared to the previous years. Which is good because this year it will most likely again be UK only since it’s got perfume in it. The customs, the hassle and the cost of parcel forwarding make it so less appealing.