If you’re a beauty lover, chances are you’ve heard of the SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar. This highly coveted calendar is released every year in limited quantities, and it always sells out within days. So, what’s all the fuss about? Let’s take a closer look at the SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 edition and find out.
SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Contents
- Paula’s Choice: Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (118ml – Full size)
- Nécessaire: The Hand Cream Fragrance Free (65ml – Full size)
- Charlotte Tilbury: Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk (3.5g – Full size)
- Summer Fridays: CC Me Serum (30ml – Full size)
- La Mer: Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Cream (7ml)
- Caudalie: Vinergetic C+ Instant Detox Mask (75ml – Full size)
- Drunk Elephant: Wonderwild Miracle Butter (5ml)
- Olaplex: No.3 Hair Perfector (100ml – Full size)
- Hourglass: Veil Translucent Setting Powder (2g)
- Drunk Elephant: Protini Polypeptide Cream (15ml)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm: Hyaluronic Serum (10ml)
- Biossance: Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil (12ml)
- Ultra Violette: SPF 50+ Supreme Screen Hydrating Facial Sunscreen (50ml – Full size)
- Space NK: Voyage Body Wash (350ml – Full size)
- Rare Beauty: Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara (3ml)
- Fresh: Soy Face Cleanser (50ml – Full size)
- JVN Hair: Complete Air Dry Cream (20ml)
- Living Proof: Perfect Hair Day Shampoo (50ml)
- The Ordinary: Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (30ml – Full size)
- Sisley-Paris: Black Rose Cream Mask (10ml)
- Sisley-Paris: Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream (10ml)
- Laura Mercier: Caviar Stick Eye Colour Matte in Au Naturel (2g – Full size)
- Sol De Janeiro: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (75ml)
- Sunday Riley: C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream (15ml)
- Dr Dennis Gross: Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel (2.2ml x 3)
- Malin + Goetz: Lip Moisturizer (10ml – Full size)
- Medik8: Crystal Retinol 3 (30ml – Full size)
- Rose Inc: Blush Divine Radiant Lip & Cheek in Heliotrope (4.5g – Full size)
- Jo Loves: Snowflake Votive (70g)
- Augustinus Bader: The Face Oil (10ml)
- Tatcha: The Dewy Skin Cream (10ml)
SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Price and Value
The calendar has a retail value of over £770. But don’t worry, it doesn’t cost anywhere near that much. In fact, the calendar is priced at just £215 (€245). That’s a great deal for 31 luxury beauty products!
The SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar is available now and it ships internationally. However, quantities are limited and it always sells out quickly—so if you want one, you’ll need to act fast!
Where can you purchase the SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 from?
You can purchase the calendar online or in-store at any SpaceNK location.
The SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar is an annual release from luxury beauty retailer SpaceNK. The calendar contains 31 beauty products from some of the most popular brands in the world, including Drunk Elephant, Sunday Riley, Medik8, and even the newly launched Tatcha. The products range from skincare to makeup to haircare. What is there not to love about this calendar?
The only downside is that it always sells out so quickly! So, if you want one, make sure you act fast. Okay, and the price. Let’s not forget the price.
That is not fair.
Not the price is the issue, but the value of the calendar. The contents are pretty great so there are no complaints there from my side at least. I believe this is an incredible calendar and anyone would be lucky to get it/receive it. However, the value of this calendar is rather low compared to the price. It is safe to say that many of us had much higher expectations as retailers usually work extra hard each year to beat the competition but it does not seem to be the case here. SpaceNK is rather constant when it comes to its advent calendar value.
Other than that, this SpaceNK Beauty Calendar for 2022 is definitely a great option for anyone interested in the products provided as well as fans of luxury beauty. The calendar provides both fans of the brand but also enthusiastic beauty lovers the opportunity to enjoy and discover new coveted products that the retailer carries.
What do you think of the new SpaceNK Beauty Advent Calendar?
For more advent calendars, check out this page.
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
It’s a pass for me after all. In hindsight I don’t know why I was interested in the first place (I remember you were surprised, me too now)
😂 I bet your wallet is happy with your decision 😉
My wallet is a big factor why I refrain from shopping. It’s easier because I have so much of everything that I’m way less tempted. I still have some stuff from two years ago. Even the food calendar from Fortnum’s I got last year, I have more than half of the stuff and have been giving it away, so this year I don’t want anything of the sort
In all seriousness – same. Not just because of the huge amount of products that I amassed but also due to the fact that all I do these days is work, work, work and all prices have gone up so… but in all fairness, the value of the calendars is not that incredible and the product variety is not either, not if you have made similar purchases in the past. Sure, many calendars are a great opportunity for those who have not yet experienced the joy of an advent calendar or are not regular beauty shoppers, but when compared with other offers, many calendars released this year in particular are not exactly worth it