As you already know, Liberty London is famous for its luxurious clothing and accessories, but their beauty section is something not to be ignored either. They have one of the most curated selections of beauty products from any luxury department store out there and every once and again, they give us the opportunity to get our hands on some of their luxury beauty products through a beauty gift with purchase.
Once again, Liberty London has teamed up with other top brands in the industry to offer shoppers an amazing gift with purchase that will make any woman excited about her next shopping trip. This is a special offer that won’t last long so be sure to act fast.
The Ultimate Beauty Gift includes everything from skincare, haircare, makeup, and more from brands like Ouai, Omorovicza, Susanne Kaufmann, and more.
and many others. It also comes beautifully packaged in a Liberty London branded washbag making it perfect for gifting or showcasing on your vanity.
Liberty London Ultimate Beauty Gift Contents
- Oaui Detox Shampoo 30ml
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel 30ml
- Patchlogy MoodMask™ The Good Fight Mini Mask
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturiser 30ml
- Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask 15ml
- Chantecaille Longest Lash Mascara – deluxe sample
- Susanne Kaufmann Face Serum 10ml
- Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Serum 5ml
- Senteurs D’Orient Mini Ma’Amoul Soap 40g
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder 3.5g
- Byredo Rinse Free Hand Wash 30ml
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser 30ml
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray 20ml
- Sisley Paris Eau Efficace Micellar Water 30ml
- Dermalogica Multi Active Toner 30ml
- 111SKIN Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser 30ml
- MZ SKIN Vitamin-Infused Facial Treatment Mask (single)
- Liberty French Brocade Print Lage washbag
Liberty Beauty Gift with Purchase Price and Value
The Liberty Ultimate Beauty Gift has a value of £309 and can be yours if you spend at least £175 across beauty products from the retailer.
As we have come to expect, the ultimate beauty gift is available to UK shoppers only.
Grab the Liberty London Beauty Gift here.
Comments on the Liberty Ultimate Beauty Gift
As always, Liberty London has put together a fantastic beauty gift with purchase for the autumn season that includes some incredible products. The fact that it comes beautifully packaged in a Liberty French Brocade print wash bag makes this an even better value and of course, who wouldn’t love to receive something as luxurious as this for free?
The bad news is that these limited edition beauty gifts with purchase usually sell out pretty quickly, so be sure to get your hands on this one before it’s too late. They also don’t happen all that often. Liberty London has decided to go the beauty box/bundle route rather than increase the frequency of their beauty gifts with purchase. This brings me to the next point.
A way you can get even more value for your purchase if you decide to go for this beauty gift, is to get some of the beauty bundles that Liberty still has in stock as part of your qualifying order.
Okay, let’s talk a bit about the contents of this gift.
The first thing I absolutely need to point out in regards to the contents is that I could not spot the infamous Margaret Dabbs products in the gift. I have been complaining about those products for so long now and it seems that Liberty has finally come to its senses and launched a beauty offer that does not include the brand. Look, like I mentioned before, I actually like Margaret Dabbs, but enough is enough.
- Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel: I might have no tried this shower gel below, but I have tried others from the brand and they all smelled incredible. They are a bit lighter in texture than Molton Brown but very similar overall. Hopefully, this helps you get an idea as to what to expect from this product. Anyways, it is a gentle luxurious bath product.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: you know I am more about skincare than makeup, but I did use a bit of makeup every time I left the house, not so much lately obviously, but before… I was unsure about this powder even though it came highly recommended, but it is actually pretty good. The Loose Powder from Laura Mercier keeps makeup in place and the face from becoming too oily without making it look too matte. It allows the right amount of natural glow to shine through.
- Byredo Rinse Free Hand Wash: this is one of my favorite rinse-free gel washes, but it is not one I use these days. The product alcohol concentration is 30% and it is too low to be fit for purpose, especially right now. It is even stated on their website that it is not meant to protect you from viruses or bacteria, but rather offer you a fresh hand feel. No comment!
Overall, this Liberty London Gift with Purchase is pretty good in my opinion. I am just glad that the brand has finally listened to its customers and done away with Margaret Dabbs products for now. And I am also glad that they have included mostly skincare products in this particular beauty gift. Who doesn’t love some free luxury skincare?
What do you think of this new Liberty London Beauty Gift with Purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.