The famous subscription box service – GlossyBox – is back with a new edition of their beauty advent calendar. You can find all the details below.
GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Contents
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser – Deluxe Mini
- Wander Beauty Trip for Two Blush and Bronzer Duo – Full-Size
- Glov Satin Sleeping Mask – Full-Size
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis The Facialift – Full-Size
- Avant Skincare 8 Hour Anti-Oxidising and Retexturing Hyaluronic Facial Serum – Full-Size
- Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel – Deluxe Mini
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Hair & Scalp Mask – Deluxe Mini
- W7 Cosmetics Super Brows Super Definition Eyebrow Pencil – Full-Size
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner – Full-Size
- James Read Sleep Mask Face Retinol – Deluxe Mini
- PIXI Glow Tonic – Full-Size
- Vitamasques Lip Mask – Plump & Repair – Full-Size
- Laura Geller Touch Up All Over Face – Deluxe Mini
- Ecooking Peeling Mask – Deluxe Mini
- Magnitone Eco Friendly MicroFibre Cleansing Pads – Deluxe Mini
- Steve Laurant Lip Liner – Full-Size
- Boucleme Scalp Massager – Full-Size
- ZOEVA Infinite Potential Mascara – Full-Size
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – Deluxe Mini
- LARITZY Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick – Full-Size
- Bubble T Cosmetics Pink Grapefruit Bath Crumble – Full-Size
- Verso Skincare Nourishing Cream – Deluxe Mini
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick Bang – Deluxe Mini
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops – Full-Size
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette – Full-Size
How much is the Glossybox advent calendar worth?
The new edition of the GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar is worth £465. However, the calendar retails for £105 and if you are a subscriber, you can even get it for £85. Not a subscriber yet? Subscribe here.
Want to save even more money on the purchase of the GlossyBox calendar?
If you buy Advent Calendar bundles you’ll save even more! You can buy two Advent Calendars for £160 (that’s only £80 per calendar!) or three 2021 GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendars for £225 (that makes it only £75 per calendar!). Pick up that phone and start texting.
When can you get the Beauty Advent Calendar from GlossyBox?
The 2021 beauty advent calendar is available for pre-order now and it will be officially released on September 29th.
Where can you purchase the GlossyBox beauty advent calendar from?
The GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar is available here.
Comments on the GlossyBox Beauty Advent Calendar
I will admit that GlossyBox is not a brand that usually gets my heart racing (totally exaggerating here, but you get my point). GlossyBox is a great brand, but the boxes have often left me feeling uninterested. There have been some editions of the monthly boxes that caught my eye, but it does not happen often and has not happened often in the past.
However, just like every other brand, it has its positives and the advent calendar usually showcases the best aspects. Not only are the products included in the advent calendar usually of higher quality and value, but what makes the calendar stand out is the inclusion of products and brands that are not typically available in other stores. Sure, there are not many of those included, but it is something worth noting.
Another thing that I like about this calendar is the format. The box itself is very beautiful, but also practical. It makes for a great makeup storage container and can be reused for a long time to come. That is very sensible thinking on behalf of the brand and I highly appreciate it.
Okay, in regards to the contents, overall the calendar looks pretty nice and balanced. You do get more makeup than in other calendars as that is typical of GlossyBox, but you get a great share of skincare as well.
Some comments specifically on the products:
- Avant Skincare 8 Hour Anti-Oxidising and Retexturing Hyaluronic Facial Serum is a pretty great serum with a nice texture. Not only is the product quite effective, but it also feels super nice on the skin. The Serum is a bit thicker than most other serums and it feels almost like a lotion rather than a serum. Despite this fact, the serum absorbs really well and does not feel heavy.
- PIXI Glow Tonic is one of the most balanced glycolic acid toners I found. The effects are visible from the first few uses. The toner is not the mildest one out there, but it feels comfortable enough on the skin. I would still probably stay away from it if I had sensitive skin or at least properly patch test it first, but on my oily skin it worked quite well.
These are the products I tried from the advent calendar, but others I am intrigued about include the Elemis Cleanser, the Verso Cream and the Steve Laurent Lip Liner. I am not one for Lip Liners, but I liked the brand quite a bit when I had the opportunity to try it in the past and it is a brand that as far as I know you cannot shop in the UK so I am curious.
Look, overall this is not a calendar that makes me go “wow”. It is a beautiful calendar and a pretty balanced one as I have mentioned in the beginning. It includes both drugstore brands as well as some more expensive brands without going over the top. In my opinion, it is a good option for those that are interested in products for everyday use.
What do you think of this new beauty advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.