Today is a big day as the newest collaboration of Latest in Beauty with CEW just landed. For this special occasion, the beauty box retailer has rounded up some of the most-loved products as per CEW to create an edit that celebrates the best in the beauty industry.
How does it work?
You get to create your own edit by choosing 6 products. Your edit can be worth up to £437 and all of this for only £36. You can even create unlimited edits aka purchase multiple boxes!
Purchase your edit today and you stand a chance of winning 1 of 5 Foreo UFO 2’s (worth £249 each) with your order.
Enjoy free delivery on your edit this weekend with the code CEWFD22.
CEW Beauty Awards Products Available
*products still available at the time of writing
- Lottie London Superfake Mascara – Black 1x9g – full size
- byTerry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder 1x10g – worth £42
- Dr PawPaw Original Balm 1×25 – full size
- Decorte Liposome Advanced Repair Serum 1x6ml
- Paula’s Cjoice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 1x30ml
- Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser 1x175ml – full size
- Urban Veda My Tongue Cleaner 1 x cleaner
- Ayumi Sandalwood & Pink Clay Face Mask 1x100ml – full size
- Absolute Collagen Thickening Shampoo 1x250ml – full size – worth £18
- Verso Cleansing Balm 1x25ml
- Mii Cosmetics HydraBoost Lip Lover Lipstick – Nudist 03 – 1x4g – full size – worth £17.50
- Dr PawPaw Overnight Lip Mask 1x25ml – full size
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence 1×100 – full size – worth £60
- Lipcote & Co The Original Lipstick Top Coat 1×6.5ml – full size
- Keys Soulcare Let Me Glow Illuminating Serum 1x5ml
- Gatineau Golden Glow Gradual Tan 1x75ml – full size – worth £19
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 1x5ml
- Sensory Retreats Divine Glow Self-Heating Face Mask 1 x mask – full size
- REN Clean SKincare Glow and Protect Serum 1x5ml
- Batiste Naturally Dry Shampoo Green Tea & Chamomile 1x200ml – full size
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh 1x200ml – full size
- Nars Orgasm Blush 1x 1.2g
- Dr Lipp BFF Balm 1x4ml
- MaxFactor Divine Lashes Mascara – Rich Black 1x8ml – full size
- Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum 1x10ml – worth £25
- MAC Stack Mascara Deluxe 1×2.1ml
- Yardley London Freesia & Bergamot Body Spray 1x75ml – full size
- Prai Beauty MenoGlow Hot Flush Cool Fix Serum 1x15ml
You already know just how much I like the Awards edit deals that Latest in Beauty have going on throughout the year. These are usually the best beauty boxes you can get from them, but that is not to say that their regular collection boxes are something to frown upon.
This edit is no exception. This is actually the first such edit that caught my attention enough to make me purchase it right away in a very long time. I did not have to think twice about it. Even though the latest ones have been great, they haven’t quite reached the pre-pandemic levels of greatness; this is the closest we have gotten to what Latest in Beauty used to offer in the past.
This edit offers a great selection of products from various categories, many of which are full-sized. I particularly like that they have included products you do not really get to buy through similar offers nor find included in beauty gifts with purchase.
As for my own edit, well I did pick up some interesting goodies I have not tried before. I did have two other products I wanted and that would have given the edit a higher value, but I decided not to risk it since I am using a forwarding service and all… I was looking at the 111Skin capsules and the Medeau Fragrance which were still available at the time I create my edit.
Please don’t hate me for posting so late, but I did not have access to a computer before this! I struggled to place my own order from my phone..
Okay, so for the items I picked – I choose the following:
- Oodee AURORA Perfecting Serum
- Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads
- Decorte Liposome Advanced Repair Serum
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence
- Absolute Collagen Thickening Shampoo
- Byoma Creamy Jelly Cleanser
The value of the products is somewhere north of £200 which is fair given the price of the edit. The reason I picked the products, well, I have never heard of Oodee before so thought it would be interesting to try the serum. I don’t particularly like Eve Lom, but the value is there plus it is a product I have not used before so maybe I will enjoy it, but I do know that I would have not purchased it otherwise.
Decorte – well I mistook the brand for something else, but that is fine. I have not tried this product either, but I could have made a different choice except there was nothing else that really interested me and that I could have gotten without running into potential issues at customs.
The Elemis Essence I am curious about as the rest of the products from the range are incredibly good.
I never heard of Absolute Collagen before, but a thickening shampoo is always welcome in my stash, especially if it works.
The Byoma Cleanser, well this is a product I was interested to try. Okay, I am more interested in the band than this particular product, but I did finish a cleanser for the first time in what seems like forever so I can afford a replacement.
Overall, I am glad that I got the chance to pick up this edit and I sure hope you will think about this option as well.
What do you think of this new Latest in Beauty box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.