Skinity just released its very own Easter Egg collection and I could not be any more excited to show it to you as well. This move comes as a bit of a surprise as I believe this is the first time SkinCity released one such product, but I cannot say that I mind. I am sure you won’t mind either, especially after you have a closer look at the contents and the overall look of this limited edition collection.
Keep on reading to find out more.
SkinCity Easter Egg 2023 Contents
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Enzyme Cleanser, 20 g.
- Skincity Skincare – Smoothing Treatment, fullsize.
- Obagi Medical – Professional-C Microdermabrasion Polish+ Mask, 5 g.
- Augustinus Bader – The Serum, 7 ml.
- Kiehl’s – Retinol Daily Micro-Dose Treatment, 10 ml.
- SkinCeuticals – H.A. Intensifier, 15 ml.
- Decléor – Néroli Bigarade Aromessence Serum, 4 ml.
- Plantheque – The Flower Power Face Oil, 15 ml.
- Filorga – Oxygen Glow Mask, 7 ml.
- Dr. Ceuracle – HYAL REYOUTH NECK MASK, 1 sheet mask.
- elementrē – Nourishing Cream 6% Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid, 15 ml.
- Dermaceutic – C25 Cream, 12 ml.
- Peter Thomas Roth – Water Drench Body Cream, 25 ml.
- Dr. LEVY Switzerland – Eye Booster Concentrate, 7 ml.
- Ole Henriksen – Banana Bright Eye Creme, 3 ml.
- Paula’s Choice – Lip & Body Treatment Balm, 15 ml.
- Hourglass – Caution Mascara, travel size.
SkinCity Easter Egg 2023 Price
The new SkinCity Easter Egg is priced at €70 however it has a value of around €380. The product is out now for selected countries.
SkinCity Easter Egg 2023 Comments
I am actually impressed by this new release from SkinCity. It has been quite some time since the retailer caught my attention with any of their limited editions and this one is one worth checking out. Not only it is a great product from SkinCity but it is also one of the best Easter Eggs I have seen this year or in general.
In terms of ceontents, you get a nice selection of products from some of the biggest names in skin care such as Dr. Barbara Sturm, Skincity Skincare, Obagi Medical and more. All those brands have something to offer when it comes to premium skincare and this Easter Egg is a great way to get some of their best products at an affordable price.
Personally, I am both suprised and imrpessed ot see dr Obagi included here. I heard many great things about the doctor and his clinics and as such I am very curious to try at least the prdducts if not one day to actually visit the practice.
Another product that I am glad to see included here that deserves a mention is the Dr Levy Eye Concentrate which is one of my favs when it comes to eye care. This is one of the prodcts that I found ot be most efefctive on my skin as it helped both with my thinning under area skin but also with the overall appreance of any fine lines I might have.
Overall, I am happy to see this Easter Egg from SkinCity and I am sure that many of you out there will appreciate it as well. So don’t wait any longer to grab one for yourself and enjoy the beauty benefits it has to offer. Happy Easter!
What do you think of the SkinCity Easter Egg?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.