Like I mentioned in one my previous posts, there is no reason to panic if you missed out on the last gift with purchase form Cult Beauty as the season is just getting started so there will be more gifts with purchase available in the near future. One such git with purchase is the Expert edit from Space.NK.
What does the Space.NK gift with purchase contain?
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen – this is a really good product once you get used to the strange texture. This is not your typical liquid serum as it is more like a jell. However, I love how plump it leaves my skin.
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – Cell Repair Night Oil
- Biogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask
- Chantecaille – Faux Cils Mascara
- Caudalie – Vinopur Purifying Gel Cleanser
- Dr Dennis Gross – Professional Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
- Erborian – CC Dull Correct
- Eve Lom – TimeRetreat Radiance Essence
- Goldfaden MD – Vital Boost Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer
- GlamGlow – Supertoner
- Sunday Riley – A+ high-dose Retinoid Serum
- Sarah Chapman – Skinesis Morning Facial
- IGK Hair – First Class Dry Shampoo is truly the best dry shampoo I have ever used. I tried so many dry shampoos in my lifetime and this is honestly the best I managed to find. I feel in love with it last year when I purchased it to qualify for the gift with purchase and I have been using it ever since. I am on my third bottle. It is is even better than the rest of the IGK dry shampoos I tried.
- Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 is my absolutely favourite primer. This is such a unique product, but so expensive so I am happy to see it included in the gift with purchase. It creates the perfect base for your makeup.
- Kate Somerville – Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser
- IGK Hair – Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm is an amazing product that helps your hair retain some of the moisture and makes it more hydrated so to speak. It is like a moisturiser for your hair. However, unlike many other products of its kind, I found that this Mistress balm from IGK does not make my hair 100% flat.
- Malin+Goetz – Hair Essentials Duo
- Nars – Powermatte Lip Pigment American Woman. I am really happy to see that finally a deferent colour of this product has been included in gifts with purchase. It used to always be a red shade which is amazing, but not everyone wears red… As for the product itself, you can read my review here.
- Nuface – Prep-N-Glow Cleansing & Exfoliating Cloths
- Natura Bissé – Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye
- Patchology – Moodpatch ‘Happy Place’ Inspiring Tea-Infused Aromatherapy Eye Gels
- Omorovizca – Rejuvenating Night Creamis a very rich, but still runny in texture nigh cream. This is not one of those buttery nigh creams that does not absorb into your skin. It does absorbs really well and it hydrates your skin, leaving it very plump and gorgeous looking in the morning.
- Oribe – Gold Lust Transformative Masque
- Philip B – Peppermint Avocado Volumising & Clarifying Shampoo
- REN – Instant Firming Beauty Shot
- Revive – Vitalité Energizing Hydration Mist
- Sisley – Black Rose Precious Face Oil
- Veneffect – Anti-Aging Lip Treatment is an interesting concept, but I have failed to see any improvements from using this product.
In addition to these 27 products, you might also be one of the lucky recipient of one of the golden tickets that are included with some of the beauty gifts. If you are indeed a golden ticket recipient, then you might win one of the following:
How much is the Space. NK Expert edit gift with purchase worth?
The Space. NK beauty gift with purchase for autumn 2019 is reportedly worth over £280.
What do you need to do to qualify for the Space.NK gift with purchase?
As always, in order to qualify for the gift with purchase you first need to become an N.dulge member Becoming a member is free and super easy. You just need to sign up on the Space. NK website and you application is approved on the spot.
In addition, becoming a member is very useful if you plan on purchasing from he brand in the future as fro the gift with purchase alone you will get an additional £5? voucher in points. For every £100 spent at Space.NK you get a voucher to spend on their products.
After becoming a member, in order to get your hands on the beauty gift, you need to spend at least £175 across their product offerings.
Is the Space.NK beauty gift worth it?
While I might not be head over heels in love with this gift with purchase that Space.NK is currently offering, I do believe it is a good offer. The products included in the gift are from some petty amazing brands. However, the reason why this gift is attractive is because the products included in the gift are new. They haven’t really been included in previous gifts which is refreshing as we have seen the same products over and over again in recent gifts with purchase. It is truly a nice change!
Personally, I haven’t yet decided what I am going to do in regards with this gift with purchase. I am intrigued, more so than with the Cult Beauty one, but my stash is currently overflowing and I haven’t really seen a product that I really want to buy so that I can qualify for the gift with purchase. I am thinking about it though. How about you?
What do you think of the Space.NK gift with purchase? Are you going for it?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that Blush Suede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.
**Photo credits: Space.NK