The Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar has been around for a while. The first time I saw one in person was a while back during a BlogosphereMagazine. They were one of the brands at that event and at said event they organised a giveaway. At that time Latest in Beauty was pretty new so it did not catch my attention. However, those times are long past. Since then the brand developed and they started generating significant value for their customers. In recent months, they continued to impress me and for that reason I finally took the plunge to buy my very own calendar.
Here is what I thought of the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar.
Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar Review
Delivery and Packaging
The Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar was delivered promptly after it was officially released. The calendar arrived in a plain cardboard box which I really appreciated. You know this already as I mentioned it time and time again, but plain boxes are best as one can never know what mistakes the delivery person could make.
The Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar comes in a cardboard box which has a beautiful print on the outside. The calendar is definitely different than the other ones on the market in regards to appearance.
As for the inside, the box contains two plastic trays which is a bit disappointing. I wish they would have used only cardboard rather than plastic as well. However, I do like the fact that they included some details on each of the doors. It is useful in learning more about the products.
Sadly, the calendar is not reusable.
Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Show Beauty Decadence Hair Fragrance – full size
- Juliette has a Gun “Not a Perfume” Parfum
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil
- 58 Lifestyles Balancing Ecosoy Candle
- Lottie London Eye Foil “Faded” – full size
- Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Blow Dry Spray – full size
- Khol Creatives Circle Brush – full size
- Sukin Pink Clay Facial Masque
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Multi-Mask
- Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk
- Sanctuary Spa Body Butter
- High Definition Brow Define Pencil in Foxy – full size
- Dr Organic Shea Butter Wonder Oil – full size
- Oryza Beauty Velvet Ribbon Lipstick “Japonica” – full size
- Temple Spa Eye Mask
- Moroccan Oil Protect and Prevent
- Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
- Skin Laundry Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask – full size
- Dr PawPaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm – Hot Pink – full size
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Duo Pack “Dig Fig” – full size
- Avon True Colour Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Black – full size
- MonuSkin Firming Fiji Facial Oil – full size
- Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel
- Ayumi Turmeric & Bergamot Face Scrub
Above you can see the list of all the contents. The list is quite interesting and very different than the list of products included in other advent calendars. There are also many full sized products which I think is incredible. However, the list itself reminds me quite a bit of the products available for the monthly subscribers, but also of the ones included in the collection boxes. This calendar is like a bigger collection box with a higher price tag at the end of the day. This is to be expected, but I feel that some of the collection boxes were worth more than this calendar and costed less, even if the number of products included in them was not quite as high.
That was just a side comment that maybe I should have abstained myself from making. Regardless of whether this calendar does seem like a larger version of a collection box or not, the calendar is still pretty interesting. It is full of products that people can use, that people even need. At the same time, I am not sure I would have purchased many of the products included separately. This is what makes the calendar even better. It gives me the opportunity to try and discover products to love which I would have not purchased otherwise. That always happens with Latest in Beauty.
Overall, I think that the Latest in Beauty advent calendar is an affordable calendar with a good price/value ratio. The calendar is perfect for those who love the brand and tend to subscribe or get the collection boxes, people such as myself. I don’t really know what else to say other than the fact that this calendar is really different. I personally do not regret purchasing it even though I am not sure at this time how many products I will end up loving. It is going to be an interesting experience though which I am looking forward to take part in.
Concisely out, I believe that this calendar is hard to describe because the brand itself is harder to describe. This calendar is just not like the rest of them, but can ultimately surprise even though it might not always seem like it.
Anyway, the calendar is still in stock so if you want to give ti a chance, you can purchase it from here.
What do you think of the Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article might contain affiliate links which means that BlushSuede will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. However, this does not impact the opinion of the reviewer.