Autumn 2020 Beauty Gift Details here.
Normally I would be beyond excited about this news, but today I cannot bring myself to fell the same amount of joy. However, some of you might which is why I decided to share this piece of news with you – Liberty of London just released their latest edition of their Ultimate Beauty Gift with Purchase!
What does the Liberty of London Ultimate Beauty Gift Contain?
- 1 x Bamford B Silent Pillow Mist 50ml
- 1 x Bastide Solid Soap 200g
- 1 x Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Mini Golden Pink
- 1 x Claus Porto Classico 50g Mini Soap
- 1 x Davines Love Shampoo 75ml
- 1 x Dermalogica Precleanse 30ml
- 1 x KAI Body Lotion 60ml
- 1 x Kiehl’s Creme de Corps 30ml
- 1 x Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Deluxe Mini A La Rose
- 1 x Margaret Dabbs Fabulous Hands Hand Lotion 45ml
- 1 x Marvis Classic Strong Mint Travel Toothpaste 25ml
- 1 x NARS High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner Via Veneto
- 1 x Noble Isle Tea Rose Bath & Shower Gel 30ml
- 1 x OUAI Wave Spray 30ml
- 1 x Patchology Rejuvenating Eye Patch
- 1 x Pestle and Mortar Hydrate Moisturiser 30ml
- 1 x QMS MEDICOSMETICS Intensive Eye Cream 15ml
- 1 x REN Kelp Body Wash 50ml
- 1 x Senteurs d’Orient Mini Ma’amoul Soap 40g
- 1 x Sisley Hair Rituel Straightening Shampoo 50ml
- 1 x Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 75ml – review
- 1 x Susanne Kaufmann Muscle Release Oil 30ml
- 5 x Dr Sebagh Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream
- 1 x Liberty London Faraway Paisley Wash Bag
While I cannot comments of each and every one of these products as I have only tried some of them, I have tried something from every brand and the products were pretty incredible. Usually, the things I find at Liberty fit that description and that is due to their highly selective process of curation when it comes to the products they sell.
Whether this is true or not, I do not know, but I always felt like Liberty is considerably more picky when it comes to the products they sell than other department store which is why they have a slightly more limited range. It does have that boutique air, does it not? Regardless, they products never disappointed me and their beauty gifts are always a pleasant surprise.
How much is Ultimate Beauty gift with Purchase from Liberty of London worth?
This specific beauty gift contains 23 products and it is worth a whopping £447. That is quite incredible, don’t you agree?
What do you need to do in order to qualify for the Liberty Beauty Gift with Purchase?
In order to qualify for the Ultimate Beauty Gift with Purchase that Liberty of London have just released, you need to spend at least £175 on beauty products. In addition, you need to have a UK shipping address ( *sad sigh*).
Not sure what to buy? Here are some suggestions.
Spacemask Eye Masks Pack – get it here.
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – get it here
Hair by Sam McKnight Cool Girl Texturising Spray – get it here
Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base – get it here
The list goes on, but all the products above are products I tested and even repurchased. I loved them all and while some are a tad on the expensive side, now is a good time to give them a try (because of the gift).
Grab your beauty gift with purchase here.
Overall, I believe this is a good gift and it is a great opportunity to get your hands on some luxury beauty products while getting a great deal for your money. Like I said above, I will skip it this time but it has nothing to do with the products inside but more to the fact that I am not in the UK at this time. I love the previous edition and I still enjoy the products I got then and I was really excited about this new gift. Even if I cannot have it, I hope you can!
What do you think of Liberty of London’ latest beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
**Featured photos credits: Liberty of London.