Hi! I took a quick break from work to pop in and share this news with you. Hopefully, I made it in time this year. As we all know (and Cult Beauty does not fail to mention it), the previous edition of the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar sold out in less than 2 hours last year so hopefully by the time you read this, the calendar will still be available.
Here are the details, if you need a refresher.
Cult Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster (10ml) – travel size
- Algenist Alive Prebiotic Balancing Mask (50ml) – full size
- Allies of Skin 20% Vitamin C Brighten & Firm Serum (8ml) – deluxe size
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream (15ml) – deluxe size – review
- Dr Barbara Sturm Night Serum (10ml) – deluxe size
- BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar in ‘Bronze Moon’ (0.9g) – travel size
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in ‘Stoned Rose’ (3.5g) – full size
- Costa Brazil Óleo Para O Corpo – Kaya Jungle Firming Body Oil (30ml) – travel size
- de Mamiel Settle (10ml) – full size
- Dennis Gross Skincare B3 Adaptive Superfoods Stress Rescue Super Serum (15ml) – deluxe size
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil (8ml) – deluxe size
- Glow Recipe Banana Soufflê Moisture Cream (25ml) – travel size
- Herbivore Prism Exfoliating Glow Serum 12% (10ml) – deluxe size
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in ‘Luminous Flush’ (1.3g) – travel size
- Huda Beauty Topaz Obsessions Palette (10g) – full size
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara (5ml) – deluxe size
- Jo Loves Fig Tree Votive Candle (70g) – travel size
- Jordan Samuel Skin Retinol Treatment Oil (30ml) – full size
- Larry King Hair Care A Social Life for Your Hair (30ml) – travel size
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo (60ml) – travel size
- MALIN + GOETZ Vitamin b5 Body Moisturizer (30ml) – travel size
- Milk Makeup Lip & Cheek in ‘Werk’ (3g) – deluxe size
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) – travel size
- Natasha Denona Bloom Highlighting Blush (4g) – full size
- Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in ‘Belle’ (2.49g) – full size
- Patchology Little Helper Energy Dietary Supplement Strips (6 x 0.1g) – full size
- Oskia Liquid Mask Lactic Acid Micro-Peel (30ml) – full size
- Summer Fridays Overtime Mask (64g) – full size
- Susanne Kaufmann Pillow Spray Calming (75ml) – travel size
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme (1.4ml) – travel size
- Verso Eye Cream (20ml) – full size
- Votary Super Seed Facial Oil (50ml) – full size
- Cult Beauty – Beauty Banks £15 – Charity Contribution
How much does the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar cost?
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is priced at £199 which is pretty standard for this kind of calendars. Furthermore, the price is on par with the one from last year which is a pleasant surprise.
How much is the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar worth?
The bigger surprise is in terms of value though. The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is one of higher value calendars of this year (surpassed only by Net-a-Porter). The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is valued at around £930 which is pretty incredible.
When does the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar launch?
The Cult Beauty Advent Calendar is available now and can be purchased here
Wow, now that is a line up. The products do remind me of the ones from last year to some extend, however it is nice to see some changes as well. This is what I have been hoping for in a goody bag tbh, however I get that this is not typical of CB. Okay, the list of products is a bit big even for some of the most amazing goodies bags, but still! It would have been amazing. However, I am willing to take it any way I can. Honestly, this is a very tempting calendar. What do you think?
Also you might want to check my review of the 2019 edition of the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar.
Grab the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar here.
Is the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar on your list in 2020?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.