I am back with even more news. A French beauty retailer that I have been following for the past several weeks (as in since I realised that more and more European retailers offer international shipping and brands that are hard to come by or not otherwise available – if you know more such retailers, leave a comments below). Today, I was surprised to find that Oh My Cream launched their very own beauty advent calendar and it is fabulous. Find out more below.
Oh, before we move onto the details, this is a luxury, clean beauty advent calendar, I am sure that some of you are very excited to out this tidbit of info.
What does the Oh My Cream Beauty Advent Calendar contain?
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil (50ml)
– Grown Alchemist Body Cleanser Chamomile, Bergamot & Rose (50ml)
– Aurelia Probiotic Revitalize Day Moisturiser Revitalizing Day Cream (30ml)
– Rahua Classic Shampoo Classic Shampoo (18ml)
-Oh My Cream Skincare Universal Face Cream (15ml)
– Schmidt’s Rose & Vanilla Roll-on Deodorant (50ml)
– Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (4g)
– Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence Hydrating Floral Essence (15ml)
– Oh My Cream Skincare Cleansing Oil (95ml)
– REN Skincare Evercalm Ultra-Comforting Soothing Mask (10ml)
– Susanne Kaufmann Body Oil (30ml)
– Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara (3g)
– Dr Bronner Liquid Almond Soap (60ml)
– Le White Lebon toothpaste (12ml)
– Oh My Cream Skincare Face Cleansing Emulsion (50ml)
– Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain Forever Red (3g)
– Oh My Cream Skincare Revitalizing Night Balm (5ml)
– Hervé Herau Face Pomade (15ml)
– Pai Skincare Light Work Cleansing Oil (28ml)
– Patyka Fundamental Plumping Serum (10ml)
- Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask (15ml)
– John Masters Organics Lip Calm Lip Balm (4g)
– Kure Bazaar “Chérie” nail polish (10ml) – this one is pretty great and the colour is gorgeous!
– Olio E Osso Blush Balm Stick “N ° 2 French Melon” (57g)
– RMS Beauty Mini Luminizer X Quad (2.4g)
Price & Availability
The calendar is priced at €150 and is available at Oh My Cream.
Furthermore, the calendar ships internationally. The shipping rate depends based on location, but due to the price of the calendar, you get really great shipping rates both in Europe (incl. the EU) and outside Europe.
I have never purchased anything from the brand. For this reason, I do not know what the shopping experience is like. If I end up making a purchase, I will let you know in more detail what the experience was like. If you have purchased from the retailer before, let us know!
This calendar from Oh My Cream is so cute! Am I the only one who thinks that? I love how it includes luxurious and clean beauty brands. Furthermore, despite the fact that there are a few makeup products included, most of these are actually more like a hybrid between skincare and makeup rather than plain makeup. I love that!
The best part about this new beauty advent calendar is that I have not really seem the products included in any advent calendar this year. The Christophe Robin mask was included in the Niche Beauty calendar, but I do not recall seeing any of the other ones.
I don’t know about you, but I really want to try and get this Oh My Cream beauty advent calendar. Will keep you updated!
Grab your Oh My Cream beauty advent calendar here
What do you think about this Oh My Cream advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going..