I am back with the latest news in terms of beauty advent calendars and that is the launch of the very first k-beauty advent calendar from the UK. Beauty & Seoul released their very first beauty advent calendar and it is pretty gorgeous. See for yourself below.
Beauty & Seoul Advent Calendar Content
- SON & PARK Beauty Water 60ml
- HEIMISH All Clean Green Foam 30ml
- TOUN28 Lip Balm Unscented
- PYUNKANG YUL Nutrition Cream 9ml
- IUNIK Propolis Synergy Serum 15ml
- BENTON Fermentation Eye Cream 10g
- SIORIS You Look So Young Night Cream 15ml
- KLAIRS Supple Preparation Toner 30ml
- JUMISO Hello Skin Water Splash Mask or JUMISO Helloskin Chewy Elasticity Mask
- BEAUTY & SEOUL Bamboo Cotton Reusable Pads x 2
- SHANGPREE Gold Black Pearl Eye Mask x 1 pair
- ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Toner 20ml
- COSRX Propolis Synergy Toner 50ml
- COSRX One Step Original Clear Pad x 2
- HANSKIN Pore Cleansing Oil [PHA] 30ml
- SHANGPREE Marine Jewel Capsule x 1
- HEIMISH Black Tea Mask 5ml
- HANSKIN Hyaluron Skin Essence 5ml
- SIORIS Time Is Running Out Mist 30ml
- THE VEGAN GLOW Mild Foam Cleanser 30ml
- PURITO Centella Green Level All In One Mild Pad x2
- ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Water Essence 15ml
- PYUNKANG YUL Essence Toner 30ml
- JUMISO Super Soothing Cica & Aloe Facial Serum 5ml
- HEIMISH All Clean Balm 7ml + ISNTREE Green Tea Toner 20ml
Price & Availability
The beauty advent calendar is priced at £95 and it is available exclusively at Beauty & Seoul.
This beauty advent calendar with 25 deluxe beauty products from Beauty & Seoul is a pretty cute addition to the beauty advent calendar scene. I love that there are more and more K-Beauty advent calendars available so that we all get more to choose from and discover many K-Beauty brands. I love K-Beauty brands, in case I failed to mention it so seeing such a calendar is truly a treat.
While I might have not tried many of the products included in this calendar, I have tried almost every single brand and if you decide to go for this calendar, you might be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, I cannot provide more comments at this time as like I said, I have not tired the actual products with very few exceptions.
The pads from Purito I am using at this time and I have yet to make up my mind. They look very good on paper and in theory, but still unsure of whether I love them in practice. I feel like I should, but I am not there yet. As for the Klairs toner, I only used it a few times so far. I would rather not comments on things I have no business commenting on.
Overall though, I kinda like this calendar and if it were not for an impulse calendar purchase I made a couple of days ago, this would have been on my shopping list no doubt.
What do you think of the Beauty & Seoul advent calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.