Cohorted is the latest beauty subscription services to embark onto the beauty advent bandwagon. I don’t mind, do you? The more spoilt for choice we are, the better (okay, to some extent). Let’s see what Cohorted has in store for us.
Cohorted 12 Wishes Beauty Advent Calendar Contents
- Color Wow – Dream Coat 200ml – RRP: £25.00
- Rodial – Glamolash Mascara XXL Black 13ml – RRP: £25.00
- This Works – Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75ml – RRP: £19.50
- MonuSkin – Warming Aromatic Mask 50ml – RRP: £24.95
- Rodial Pink Diamond Serum Deluxe 5ml – RRP: £21.00
- Verso Skincare Daily Facial Fluid 50ml – RRP: £95.00
- Nails Inc Super Sexy Strong Nail Polish Duo – RRP: £15.00
- Mz Skin – Rest & Revive 10ml – RRP: £105
- Huda – Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette – RRP: £25
- Laura Mercier – Set Of 3 Setting Powders – confirmation missing
- Too Faced – Smoke Show Kajal Eyeliner – confirmation missing
- Benefit – Gimme Brow Volumising Fiber Gel 03 – confirmation missing
Price and Value
The beauty advent calendar from Cohorted is priced at £75 and it has a value of £450.
Furthermore, you can get a 5% discount by using the 12WISHES code at checkout. Please note that this is a limited time discount so it might stop working at any time.
The Cohorted beauty advent calendar is out now and can be purchased exclusively from here
I think this 12 Wishes advent calendar from Cohorted is pretty nice. There are some gems hidden inside, that is for sure. Personally, I am interested in the products from Verso and the one from Mz Skin. The rest of the products are okay, but not on my priority list at the moment. However, what is clear is that this calendar, despite its smaller size, covers all its bases. Well, its bases without being tone-deaf, that is. What I mean by that is that even though there are quite a few makeup products included, they are least are for the areas of the face that are still visible despite wearing a mask and more so, they are helpful in making an impact even when wearing a mask.
This is not a calendar for me, but you might like it. That is the beauty of having so many choices 🙂 We can all find something we love.
What do you think of the Cohorted Beauty Advent Calendar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.
Hi Nana. You might want to check out Skin Store’s advent calendar. 14 pieces of products including full size premium skincare at $ US125.
Thank you for the tip. I was planning on including it in a different post actually 🙂 one that focuses on just advent calendars that are available in the US. Thank you so much though.