Once again I have to postpone a review, but for good reason. There is a new limited edition beauty box on the market which you might want to have a closer look at. The latest limited edition box that was just released is by FeelUnique and it is a special edition box celebrating the Lunar New Year.
What does the FeelUnique Lunar New Year Box Contain?
– Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette 10g
– Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
– Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 5ml
– Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Glossy Black 1.7ml
– John Freida Frizz Ease Secret Agent Touch Up Crème 30ml
– Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Clarify + Clear Mask 7ml
– Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil 30ml
– Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Serum 7ml
– Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops 10ml
– Noble Isle Fireside Bath & Shower Gel 50ml
– Sarah Chapman Platinum Stem Cell Eye Mask – review here
– Philip Kingsley PK Prep Perfecting Spray 50ml
Price & Value
The limited edition beauty box from FeelUnique is priced at £80 and has a value of over £170 thus making this more than a 50% saving. In my email, the box was apparently priced at £50, but the website shows up at £80. Now, I do not know whether this is because of my location even though I hate the website set to the UK…
The beauty box can be purchased exclusively from FeelUnique here.
Once again I do not have many comments. There aren’t that many products I actually tried on the list above. I own some of them, but never got around to using them. The ones that I have used are the Sarah Chapman eye patches which I linked the review to above. The other product I tried is the eyeshadow palette from Huda. The palette is interesting, it is one of the better ones from the range in terms of pigmentation and ease of use, at least that is my impression but remember I am still a beginner when it comes to eyeshadow. However, I do not reach for it often. That does come down to taste though. My palette was in a goody bag so I cannot really complain. I only ever purchased one item from Huda and it was this lip balm thingy. Everything else was a gift or found in an advent calendar.
Overall, the box looks good. However, I do not really see the reference to the Lunar New Year beyond the design of the box. If they choose to celebrate a culture then maybe they should go a bit further, what do you think?
What do you think of this new box from FeelUnique?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.