Another day, another offer. Honestly, it is true. you have no idea just how many emails I get every single day with new offers and I always try to choose the best one. I might one day do a huge post with the offers I found out about at one time, but I am not there yet. I feel like that you prevent me from fully expressing myself, and we all know just how much I like that, don’t we? But it would also be an overload of information that I believe no one actually needs. Correct me if I am wrong. Do you want to see a huge list of offers rather than me talking through the best of the bunch in more detail? Leave a comment below and let me know.
In the meantime, let’s talk about the Harper’s Bazaar Award Winner Beauty Box. This is a beauty box I cannot believe that I did not share with you sooner. I totally intended to and then I moved onto something else. I am here to fix that. This is a box you might not want to skip. At least, have a read and see for yourself if you agree with me or not.
Harper’s Bazaar Award Winners Beauty Box Contents
- BALANCE ME Beauty Sleep Hyaluronic Mist, 45ml, RRP £20.00 – FULL SIZE
- THE INKEY LIST Salicylic Acid Cleanser, 150ml, RRP £10.99 – FULL SIZE
- ALPHA-H Vitamin Serum, 25ml, RRP £39.00 – FULL SIZE
- PHILIP KINGSLEY Elasticizer, 75ml, RRP £19.00
- ESTÉE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair PowerFoil, One mask, RRP £16.00 – FULL SIZE
- DR BARBARA STURM Calming Serum, 10ml, RRP £65.00 – FULL SIZE
- BENEFIT Gimme Brow+, 3g, RRP £22.50 – FULL SIZE
- FACE HALO Cleansing Mitt, One mitt RRP £7.00 – FULL SIZE
- VIVISCAL Hair Supplements, 30 tablets, RRP £29.99 – FULL SIZE
- KATE SOMERVILLE Delikate Moisturiser, 15ml, RRP £29.00
- HAYO’U Body Restorer, RRP £38.00 – FULL SIZE (looove!)
- SHISEIDO ColorGel Lipstick, 2g, RRP £25.00 – FULL SIZE
- DR SEBAGH Vitamin C Primer, 40ml, RRP £55.00 – FULL SIZE
- OPI Infinite Shine Nail Varnish, 15ml, RRP £15.50 – FULL SIZE
- JO LOVES White Rose and Lemon Travel Candle, 70g, RRP £10.40
- GUERLAIN Mad Eyes Mascara, 1.5ml, RRP £5.00
- AESOP Citrus Melange Body Cleanser, 50ml, RRP £7.00
- STRIVECTIN Intensive Eye Concentrate, 30ml, RRP £58.00 – FULL SIZE
Price and Value
The Harper’s Bazaar Award Winners Beauty Box is priced at £125, which is by any means cheap or even remotely affordable. However, the beauty box does have a value that is nothing to frown upon. The total value of the products included is of £510.
The box is available for purchase here.
There is only one product in this box that I actually spent enough time with to form an opinion on and that product is the Body Restorer from Hayo’u. I got my Body Restorer back in December, in a different box for that matter and I really enjoy using it. I was worried that it would hurt at first, but the little metallic tool is pretty useful and does wonders for the body. It helps you get rid of those knotty bits you might or might not be able to feel underneath your skin. I am not sure whether you have those or if you even have an idea of what the heck I am talking about, but everyone in my family seems to have them… I find the tool very relaxing as I do its facial counterpart btw. It helps release the tension. Please note that the item depicted on the website is that of the Quartz Beauty Restorer and not the Body Restorer. Not sure which one you will actually get.
Surprisingly, okay not that surprising – it is not like I have tried every single product out there, but the point is that I haven’t really played with the rest of the products in the box, even if some did make their way in my stash at some point.
I like the contents, but I do not like the price all that much. Like I said, the box is a bit expensive even if the value is high. I would have preferred to see this box at £100. However, it is not that farfetched either. You definitely get your money’s worth.
Yes, I would buy this box. If it were not for all the hassle, extra shipping methods I would need to resort to and potentially customs fees, that is, I would totally get it. If the box remains in stock after my first attempt at having something delivered to my corner of the world, then I will definitely revisit this box.
Interesting box, unexpected source.
What do you think of this beauty box from Harper’s Bazaar?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.