Why do I even bother? There are so many beauty offers this month that I doubt I will have many chances to actually review products. I did manage to squeeze in a review this month, so that is something! However, as you probably guessed (before even seeing the title of the article), I am back with a new beauty offer. This time I want to talk a bit about the latest collaboration from the beauty box provider, Latest in Beauty with The Telegraph.
Telegraph Beauty School The Beauty Box Contents
- Eucerin Hyaluron Filler + Elasticity Anti-Angeing 3D Face Serum 30ml, full-size – worth £38
- MUA Light Lustre Ultimate Palette, full-size
- NUXE Very Rose 3-IN-1 Soothing Micellar Water 40ml
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer 30ml
- Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer 7.1g
- Indeed Labs Watermelon Melting Balm 100ml, full-size – worth £24.99
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara Black
- Lumene Arctic Berry Oil-Cocktail 15ml, full-size – worth £17.90
- Prai Beauty. Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme 15ml
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Food Watermelon & Pomegranate 3-IN-1 Hair Mask 390ml, full-size
- GlamGlow SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 7g
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Wipes, full-size
- Strivectin Recode Moisture Rich Barrier Cream
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow
- NUXE Prodigieux Body Lotion 30ml
- Oribe Mystify Restyling Travel Spray 50ml, travel size – worth £19.50
Price and Value
The latest limited edition collection beauty box from Latest in Beauty is priced at £45 and has a value of over £185. As usual, if you are LIB Pro member (aka you’ve been charged for the fourth time at least for a regular beauty box), then you can get the box at a 15% discount.
The box is available for purchase exclusively here.
In terms of comments, I do not really have any. Yes, once again I do wish they would have added a bit more value for the price, but it is pretty alright as it is. I feel like I am being a bit greedy, but given current circumstances I would have loved to see brands try a bit harder than usual. However, it if fine. Speaking about fine, the products are super fine as well. There are quite a few interesting brands in this box that I highly recommend, in particular Strevectin and Indeed Labs. Oh and let’s not forget about Bioderma.
Speaking about Bioderma. Why did they have to include wipes??? I mean, come on. I honestly had no idea Bioderma even sold wipes. Since I started using more from the brand, I have yet to see wipes once, in any of the stores I went to purchase their products. It did not matter whether they were brick and mortar or online retailers. I just never saw any and I had a pretty good look at the brand’s offerings. This is quite disappointing! Bioderma rocks and wipes suck… I feel like a three year old now, but seriously.
It might not be full of high end products, but this box is pretty nice. Don’t you agree? You get a box full of goodies that you won’t feel remorse over if you decide to invest in them at a ver stage because you loved them. If you end up not liking them, you at least know what they are like and never have to spend you money on them again.
Grab the Telegraph Beauty School Box here.
What do you think of this new limited edition box?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.