Happy International Women’s Day! Hope you will have an amazing day and remember, you are awesome. However, I did not need to tell you that as I am sure you already know. It is nice to get a small reminder every one in a while, no? Go and kick ass. Okay, maybe not so fast. Before you do that, you might want to check out this new offer from SpaceNK who are back with a beauty gift with purchase.
SpaceNK Beauty Gift with Purchase Contents
- Coola Sun Silk Drops SPF30 5ml
- Ouai Hair Oil 10ml (never worked for me and I find it smells weird)
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 50ml (my godmother swears by it now these days)
- Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment 3ml
- Aveda Nutriplenish Leave In Conditioner 30ml
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands 10ml
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial 5ml
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil 5ml
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 5ml
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 50ml
- Omorovicza Midnight Renewal 5ml
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash 30ml
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector 20ml (saved my hair after a bad? haircut so surprisingly, it really works)
- Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Body Cream 40ml
- Nars Mini Bronzing Powder Laguna 1.2g
- Sisley-Paris Express Flower Gel 10ml
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C + Serum 5ml
- Augustinus Bader The Face Oil 2.2.ml
- Elemis Pro-collagen Energizing Marine Cleanser 30ml
- 111Skin Space Anti Age Day Cream NAC Y2 15ml
- Verso Nourishing Cream 15ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment 15ml
- Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels – 1 pair
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Instant Firming Serum 10ml
- Erborian Skin Hero Bare Skin Perfector 5ml
- Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturiser 10ml
- Dr Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum 10ml
- Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Mask 30ml
- Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting And Firming Eye Cream 15ml
- Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Sheer Eye 2ml
- Drunk Elephant Limited Edition Makeup Bag – this one is very similar or even identical (based on the pictures) with the one from the Body and Hair Littles Kit. It is useful, surprisingly spacious and okay quality. It does not feel high end, but not super cheap either.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 30ml (if you spend an extra £25) – this is a full size product worth £46.
Price and Value
I really need to stop calling it price. Deja-vu? Yeah, we already had this conversation before and yet, here I am, still calling it price.
Okay, so the beauty gift with purchase has a value of £480 and it can be yours if you spend £175 at SpaceNK. However, if you spend an extra £25, then you can also get the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum in full size. The serum, as mentioned above, is worth £46.
As always, you need to be an N.Dulge member in order to take advantage of this offer. Becoming a member is free and easy to do. Also, that way you can take advantage of even more beauty offers including receiving loyalty points for purchases which can then be converted into “vouchers”.
Grab the beauty gift with purchase here.
I would not be me if I did not have any comments. I already left some above, but will share some more details here.
Funny short story (okay, not that funny). I was actually hit with a sense of deja-vu as I started typing this article on my phone. I rarely post from my phone as I find it super inconvenient, but my circumstances called for it. One of the other times I did so was also when I posted about another Spring Beauty Gift with Purchase from SpaceNK. It’s been two years since that time though, rather than one as I initially thought. I was back in London attending the Glamour Beauty Festival. Interestingly enough, today I was watching a London bus tour on YouTube that went passed the venue where the event is usually being hosted. I truly miss those times. Maybe the event will be back on before I manage to make my way to London again… let’s hope so. Just never missed a London edition before.
I pretty much commented above on all the products I used. There are a few more such as the Augustinus Bader Face Oil which I like but I do not think is worth purchasing for reasons that have nothing to do with the price, for once. I won’t go into more detail here before gathering more data though. And the Drunk Elephant oil is just a meh. There is nothing to it really.
I know I mentioned a bit about it above and shared (oh, I haven’t posted yet actually) or rather I am sharing now about my haircut and the power of Olaplex no3. I started cutting my hair a few month ago by myself. I just could not handle it anymore. The first time it went surprisingly well. The second time, the shape/style was alright, but my tips were stingy. I could not stand my hair touching my neck. It was really weird, however the Olaplex no3 improved the bonds in my hair and the tips became softer and less prickly. I heard many good things about the range, but never got into it. I am still surprised it worked, but now I kinda want to explore the range further.
As for the full size item you could get if you spend a bit more, well I never found the product to be all that good. It is a great opportunity sure, but you are not missing out on much IMO. The product was also included in many beauty boxes and beauty gifts before so maybe you already have it. It is a milky serum, it has a slightly sticky finish and while it does illuminate the skin, it is just not that incredible overall. I admit that the sticky residue it leaves bothers me, but yeah, overall I was truly not impressed. Experiences do differ from one person to the other. Just something to keep in mind.
Overall, I am actually excited about this beauty gift with purchase. It is still not to the same levels we have become accustomed to seeing, I would say, however it is a good one. It is perhaps one of the best ones released so far this year. In terms of product variety, well, we have the same old brands, but then again, SpaceNK has a limited number of brands available compared to other retailers. They are more boutique and “exclusive”. At least the products included are ones we haven’t seen that often so this gift provides us with a great opportunity to try new beauty without spending money on items we might end up on liking.
Not sure what to get?
If you are unsure what to purchase, my recommendation is to have a look at some of the latest releases, including this beauty box which not only provides you with some amazing goodies, but you also get more value for your buck this way. Then of course, there are the old favourites which you might wish to revisit. I am seriously considering getting myself some more Sol de Janeiro as I am running out 🙂
Grab the SpaceNK Beauty Insiders Gift here.
What do you think of this new beauty gift with purchase?
*This article is not sponsored. This article contains affiliate links which means that Blush Suede might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make any purchases by clicking the links included in this article. Thank you for your support. It is you that keep us going.